Author Topic: Hairstyle Suggestion  (Read 2979 times)

JayTheKid

• ⭐Ok I was gone for a minute, but I'm back now⭐
    • View Profile
    • My PS4 account
Re: Hairstyle Suggestion
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2016, 06:45:54 PM »
Can there also be more hairstyles for other ethnicity groups like this one

^^^^ This is really similar to my hair in real life.
Exactly, I feel like curly hair in Fusionfall was limited and it seems it wouldn't be to difficult to add some.
I agree. More curly hair styles in FFL please.

dragon_slayer

• I WILL DELETE YOUR FFU ACCOUNT MWHAHAHA (FAkE)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2016, 12:54:00 PM »
This is a hair style that must be there

Tannhaeuser

• “I don’t want to look—and yet I can’t look away!”
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2016, 03:15:02 PM »
I did my best to be specific, but it looks like public pressure has turned this into a mega thread after all.

ThisGuyIsaSpy

• W H A T ' S P O P P I N ' G U Y S !
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2016, 06:44:37 PM »
Can we have a hairstyle similar to Polnareff from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure...

...or Paul Phoenix from Tekken?

JayTheKid

• ⭐Ok I was gone for a minute, but I'm back now⭐
    • View Profile
    • My PS4 account
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2016, 10:21:15 PM »
I did my best to be specific, but it looks like public pressure has turned this into a mega thread after all.
Sorry Tann
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 01:17:18 PM by JayTheKid »

Tannhaeuser

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2016, 02:04:25 AM »

Sorry Tan

Please — two n’s, thus: “Tann”

Sorry, Tann.

Thanks very much. It's the little things that count.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 01:03:22 AM by Tannhaeuser »

Tannhaeuser

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2017, 12:23:01 AM »
A brand-new example of the "curtained hair" style — Lance from My Knight and Me:

Front (Three-quarter view)                                          Back

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 09:26:50 AM by Tannhaeuser »

Snowy_Vulpine

• If only i was Cuter than before....
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2017, 11:22:22 AM »
How about these ones?

Tannhaeuser

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2017, 02:17:27 PM »
How about these ones?

I believe this is what Snowy_Vulpine meant to display.

Snowy_Vulpine

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2017, 02:41:18 PM »
How about these ones?

I believe this is what Snowy_Vulpine meant to display.
yes that is. i mean look at their hair!

Tannhaeuser

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2017, 03:16:37 PM »
Yes, that is it. I mean, look at their hair!

I dunno; to me it looks messy, generic, and hard to animate convincingly. I get tired of the everlasting anime-style spikiness.  How about a nice even Hime cut?

Personally, I prefer Korean to Japanese styles.  Maybe we could have some Pucca hair?

dusky

• wutwut wut wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2017, 03:33:49 PM »
yo can we lay off the anime character fantasies

just gimme a curly undercut and i'm down

Snowy_Vulpine

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2017, 03:44:57 PM »
Yes, that is it. I mean, look at their hair!

I dunno; to me it looks messy, generic, and hard to animate convincingly. I get tired of the everlasting anime-style spikiness.  How about a nice even Hime cut?

Personally, I prefer Korean to Japanese styles.  Maybe we could have some Pucca hair?

Their hair is nowhere near being messy, i mean who wouldn't want to have spiked hair like that? or maybe to have long hair that is curly and straight at the same time?!

Poppleworks

• She's so heavy
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2017, 09:07:18 PM »
A brand-new example of the "curtained hair" style — Lance from My Knight and Me:

Front (Three-quarter view)                                          Back
Gotta say, I hate that show with a burning passion but they nailed the haircut. 10/10 still wouldn't watch again.

Tannhaeuser

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2017, 09:28:41 PM »
Their hair is nowhere near being messy. I mean, who wouldn’t want to have spiked hair like that? Or maybe to have long hair that is curly and straight at the same time?!

If that hair is not “messy,” I really don’t know what you mean by the word — unless perhaps you use it as a synonym for “dirty,” which I do not. It’s all sorts of different lengths, and sticks out in all directions like Struwwelpeter’s, only less symmetrically.  I for one would never want to have spiked hair, either like that or of any other variety, nor do I personally find it particularly attractive on others.

HOWEVER, this game is not about my likes and dislikes, exclusively, and I certainly have no desire to keep other people from suggesting their own preferences.  Just because I can’t tell the difference between one unkempt anime hairstyle and another doesn’t give me the right to dictate to others what hairstyles their characters may have.

On the other hand, of the twenty-four different hairstyles originally available in FusionFall, at least half were definitely anime-inspired, and perhaps one-fourth more arguably so.  That leaves a measly one-fourth of available hairstyles that aren’t anime hair.  Granting that the game is (flat-out) animesque in style, it would still be nice if those of us who are not anime fans would have our tastes catered to as well by having some non-anime hairstyles added.

There is also the question of whether some non-unisex hairstyles could be added, but that is a can of worms that I don’t care to open in this particular post.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Gotta say, I hate that show with a burning passion, but they nailed the haircut. 10/10 still wouldn’t watch again.

I also detest My Knight and Me for being a mass of uninspired and idiotic clichés, but, as you say, they nailed exactly the hairstyle I was talking about, and showed that it is still in use.  That’s all I was aiming for.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 03:31:22 AM by Tannhaeuser »

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.