Author Topic: The more interesting pictures that I was able to capture.  (Read 672 times)

Hax

• A circle has no beginning.
    • View Profile
The more interesting pictures that I was able to capture.
« on: August 08, 2017, 12:53:36 PM »
Hey everybody!

So I went adventuring in the Retro tutorial and managed to snatch a few pictures. These are some of my favorite pictures!

Oh and also, you'll probably notice that I'm playing a different character in many of the pictures. That's because I crashed several times (Alt+tab crashed me twice) and also I took the pictures over several days. I've also erased my character name from some of the pictures, because I intend to use them when the full game comes out. The ones I haven't erased are random names.

Starting off, we have Ben with his eyes closed. Now, I don't know whether this is a bug or not. But I tried several times and I wasn't able to replicate it. I mean, I stood next to him for quite a while and he didn't blink once!

Next up I found out that you can access the menu right after you accept Numbuh Twos mission. They teach you how to use the Journal after you eliminate the monster, but you can access the menu before you do so. However, you cannot access the Journal before you kill the monster.

Oh and you can kill the monster without taking damage. Your range is longer than the monsters.

If you click on the "Completed missions" tab while the guide is teaching you stuff about the Journal, the arrow still shows up, but points to nothing.

You can noclip into the broken railways at their ends. This works for every broken railroad piece. (It's probably called something else, but I can't recall it.)

Now this is where it gets interesting. When I was doing the nano part, I found a part of the wall, that when looked at in a certain angle, you could see through it. And I found a building behind the wall!

After some fiddling around, I got out of the area. I always wondered why they didn't add a clip ontop of the fusion lairs. Maybe they made it so you could get out on purpose...

I found this odd line in the water, turns out when you swim over it, the sky changes.

Aaand we're at the end of the world! Looks fun, right?

I've always wondered why you couldn't swim underwater in Fusionfall. Well turns out thats you can't swim underwater, because there is no water there.

This picture is quite dark because believe it or not, water actually distorts lighting. I am under water. Anyways, I made it to the corner. Uhmm... should I jump?

This is the whole tutorial place in 1 picture.

I found this odd place where the color of the ground changed. Crossing it didn't do anything. Well, I didn't notice anything different atleast.

If you look at the flat land in a certain angle, the ground nor your shadow is visible, leaving you with quite a nifty picture.

And yes. I did jump. But nothing happened. I just kept falling, well it felt like I was falling anyway. I didn't make any progress towards the huge dark grey layer far down. It's like I was falling in the same spot.

I hope you liked my pictures! I liked playing the original game, even though I didn't understand english well at the time. The fact that I enjoyed a game that I didn't know how to play is a sign that the game was amazing. And if any of you developers are reading this, then know, that I'm really thankful to each and every one of you who are trying to bring the game back!

Link for those who want to see them on imgur: http://imgur.com/a/JZJIg
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 01:05:33 PM by Hax »

Buranku

• -Phantom Troupe
    • View Profile
Re: The more interesting pictures that I was able to capture.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 04:52:18 PM »
dude, your character in the first picture looks like Akuma from street fighter looks dope :D

Hax

• A circle has no beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 04:58:36 PM »
dude, your character in the first picture looks like Akuma from street fighter looks dope :D
Thanks! That'll probably be my main character.

Parallax

• ᎥᏆ's hᎬᏒᎾ ᏆᎥmᎬ!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 06:45:35 PM »
Nice images and captions!

MisterNicoLegacy

• Idk what put here !
    • View Profile
    • My Channel !
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 10:05:50 AM »
lel the first

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.