Author Topic: Retro Not Working  (Read 373 times)

OwnedByCaleb

• living
    • View Profile
Retro Not Working
« on: August 20, 2017, 01:44:29 PM »
Everytime I try to open up the game it says, "The program can't start because VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."  I reinstalled it and it still doesn't work.  Can anyone help me with this issue?  :(

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
Re: Retro Not Working
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 07:34:54 PM »
Installing Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 should fix this issue.

Ryan_Stevens

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 04:46:54 AM »
Installing Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 should fix this issue.

I agree with you friend.

Dragonranger

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2018, 04:43:27 PM »
Hi - just signed in for the first time and the play button not working, also high score  and server status not active. still glad to see you folks again lol!

sans

•  
    Community Team

• Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 04:28:46 AM »
Hi - just signed in for the first time and the play button not working, also high score  and server status not active. still glad to see you folks again lol!

Locking this down. The play now button doesn't work, but the tutorial (and only the tutorial) are currently available via the early access launcher found here!

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.