Author Topic: How far did you guys get?  (Read 1522 times)

ShadowNP5

• View Profile
Re: How far did you guys get?
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2017, 02:18:00 AM »
Level 4. I couldn't pay to get to the Past...
I paid for a little bit (well my mother did because I was young and had no money XD ) but quit after a while when I was busy moving. Come back later and found out it turned free-to-play.

10Bendog

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2017, 04:13:48 AM »
I've had several Lv 36 characters  :) :D (mostly because someone constantly hacked my accounts).
I kinda stopped playing for a while and after a few months I decided to get back to it, just to see that the game was shut down. I was extremely salty for quite some time.  :-\ :'( :-[

Alpha_

• 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 waiting for Fusionfall Retro . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2017, 05:08:12 AM »
I never actually finished the game lol. Hopefully, that can change when Retro releases.

Fusionfall_Gamer

• I'm so tired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2017, 10:16:17 AM »
level 18, my character crashed in the Fissure, as in I couldn't play it any more, and after that I never really focused on leveling or things happened to keep me from leveling like getting trapped or my account getting stolen.

Anonym0s

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2017, 02:22:48 PM »
I love fusionfall retro the most because it will bring back the nano force obtain missions that I am used to because after they did away with that I was lost on how to get them without a newsletter update or anything and when I finally got the hang of the new system, I wasn't able to play anymore then.

Wait, what new system are you talking about? Never even heard of that. I guess this happened after I stopped playing.

Skyshock

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2017, 02:43:10 PM »
I love fusionfall retro the most because it will bring back the nano force obtain missions that I am used to because after they did away with that I was lost on how to get them without a newsletter update or anything and when I finally got the hang of the new system, I wasn't able to play anymore then.

Wait, what new system are you talking about? Never even heard of that. I guess this happened after I stopped playing.
After the academy update happened they changed the 1 Nano per level thing. They also added code Nanos which was a terrible idea.

Pickles523

• Retro Will Remain My Preference
    • View Profile
    • Penguin Obsessive Gamer
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2017, 03:34:43 PM »
The full game was made free. You never had to pay a penny. I didn't. I just logged on one day and it said it was free to play and I jumped on one of my level 4 characters and went to the past. I loved it too. I already knew the game before that due to me playing the entirety of the game during the beta but it was fun no matter how many times I played it.

Pickles523

• Retro Will Remain My Preference
    • View Profile
    • Penguin Obsessive Gamer
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2017, 03:40:23 PM »

They are right. I liked it leading me to the next nano rather than being forced to go find someone who would seemingly randomly have a nano mission for me to obtain.

Superstarxalien

• Alternative Attack never ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2017, 06:36:25 PM »
The full game was made free. You never had to pay a penny. I didn't. I just logged on one day and it said it was free to play and I jumped on one of my level 4 characters and went to the past. I loved it too. I already knew the game before that due to me playing the entirety of the game during the beta but it was fun no matter how many times I played it.

Keyword was - I stopped playing before the game was made free, and when I came back it turned out to be the Academy.

VinceHimself

• I'm a total forums junkie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2017, 06:53:14 AM »
Sadly for me, I didn't see much of the game. I made an account in the late spring of 2010, just before my freshman year of high school was over. Because I was extremely active on Steam, I was on and off FusionFall here and there. I think before the fall of 2010, I stopped completely. Two years ago, I tried to play again out of nostalgia and found out it was shut down some time ago. Now I'm here, patiently waiting for the full thing.

Beta_Test

• eh
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2017, 01:59:23 PM »
Got to level 36, lost my account to this dumb kid.

After that I had a level 4 with a bunch of items everyone wanted.

Other than that, other characters averaged about lvl 15-17, second highest player was level 25.

QuickT

• How did I get so mad over a hill?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2017, 03:42:33 PM »
Level 14, ONLY because whilst doing the Demongo nano mission, I died and crashed, ergo doing the bug were the character is unplayable x(

SupaLight

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2017, 04:22:06 PM »
level 6 or so, i would always play non-stop for a few days then i would get bored, restart with a new game a few weeks later...and so on

N0tcreativ3

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2017, 12:55:55 AM »
I had two 36's a 25, and an 18. I came and went every few years. Played pretty much the entire time it was P2P, aside from maybe the last 4 months of Subscription. I played it after each major update came out after that for about a month. I did go to an NBA All Star Game event in 2009, where they had a FusionFall booth/area where there was a bunch of FusionFall game demos. I got to talk to someone of the game developers and the the main forum moderators. It was pretty cool (got a four arms nano keychain).

BeauBauer

• Official FF Beta Tester 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2017, 02:49:03 AM »
Being a Beta Tester of the game before it opened for everybody, I beat the game well over 100 times with some friends. It was difficult at first, but once I found out which nano's worked best for me personally, it got easier and easier over time.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.