Author Topic: Painted Toons  (Read 225 times)

SketchSheep

• I draw things sometimes
    • View Profile
    • Grumpy Deviantart
Painted Toons
« on: October 11, 2017, 08:55:02 PM »
just somewhere to post cartoony anime related drawings. 

If you want to ask me anything, just pm me, I don't mind even if you think to yourself that you don't want to bother me. I only don't reply if I don't see it. If we use to talk, you can always talk to me. I haven't talked to any of you in a long time.

https://pre00.deviantart.net/b367/th/pre/i/2017/284/b/1/a_stroll_and_a_smile_by_grumpythesheep-dbqaaz9.png

https://img00.deviantart.net/b7f9/i/2017/284/a/6/detective_athene_by_grumpythesheep-dbqab5y.png

darthtiin

• Donovan did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
Re: Painted Toons
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 12:34:16 PM »
Nice, the first girl's arms seem to fat and her legs small tho, also both girls seem to have their heads too big, and this should be in off topic as it's not fusionfall related

SketchSheep

• View Profile
    • Grumpy Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 06:22:27 PM »
Nice, the first girl's arms seem to fat and her legs small tho, also both girls seem to have their heads too big, and this should be in off topic as it's not fusionfall related

Yeah  ;D , that was done on purpose to stray away from regular anatomy and proportions for a different look. If I wanted the body parts and shapes to be accurate I would've just stuck to my usual stuff.

SketchSheep

• View Profile
    • Grumpy Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 11:00:25 PM »

MidoriJordan

• Probably the coolest boring guy you'll know
    • View Profile
    • Digital Community Cafe
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2017, 05:24:30 PM »
Nice painted tunes. I like how the musical notes differ in design. And that hair, it looks like two actual tails (or bunny ears cuz of how they stick up).

SketchSheep

• View Profile
    • Grumpy Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2017, 10:44:03 AM »
wip,     more designs before I start doing things on tapas.io

SketchSheep

• View Profile
    • Grumpy Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2017, 12:24:50 PM »

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.