Author Topic: nanos, poll but a different set of options  (Read 114 times)

carsonpicak14

• fight for echo echo fight for echo echo
    • View Profile
nanos, poll but a different set of options
« on: October 12, 2017, 09:39:21 AM »
For this nano poll I am asking what nanos do you think should be added that wasn't in FusionFall, unused or unreleased. and also how you think you should get them.(that last one if voluntary) if you see on you like but it doesn't have a quest attached to it than state what that quest should do.
mine is a nano of Gwen.

Retron90

• "There's no mistakes, just Happy Accidents" Bob R.
    • View Profile
Re: nanos, poll but a different set of options
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 06:42:32 PM »
Maybe you should continue this discussion on your original thread: http://www.forums.fusionfalluniverse.com/index.php?topic=11540.0 Mainly because since it both involves Nanos and Polls.

carsonpicak14

• fight for echo echo fight for echo echo
    • View Profile
Re: nanos, poll but a different set of options
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 09:21:03 PM »
i felt it would be better to have one thread for each because one focuses on what could have been, but these are a suggestion on whatever character they wanted to get that have never been suggested.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.