Author Topic: Who's your most important character  (Read 193 times)

XxswaggerxX

• SUP SON!
    • View Profile
Who's your most important character
« on: November 09, 2017, 05:03:24 PM »
Tell me. :)

Kyra_Xyrespace

•  
    Community Team

• Boomer is precious
    • View Profile
    • FFN Profile
Re: Who's your most important character
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 07:33:27 PM »
Do you mean NPC? And do you mean most important character in the game or most important character we want in the game?

Rioxnation

•  
    Community Team

• A E S T H E T I C
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 03:48:10 PM »
Eddie from Class of 3000 is my most important char c:

XxswaggerxX

• SUP SON!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 11:55:02 AM »
Just tell me your fav character. so like is it a chair XD. I'm just tryin to know ya know. like ed edd or eddy or ben 10 or Mojojojo

AGTRigorMortis

• A nostalgia seeking gamer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 03:07:19 PM »
I'd say most of the Fusionfall characters would've had some purpose in the game
but the most important ones would've been the Guides, as well as the ones who had superpowers or advanced technology, like Coop with his Megas mech.

Ed and Eddy and the other kids of Peach Creak would've served as a distraction for the Fuse forces

Ed believes he is king of the jungle in Mt Blackhead, and with his insane strength it's easy to see how he survived. :)
In the cartoon, the dude is so strong he was able to carry all the supplies for a treehouse all at once, and a sewer drain pipe the size of a bus, that's impressive for somebody who is supposed to be an ordinary human child.

Dexter and KND supplied you with weapons and technology
Double D the bookworm, had a hypnotising wheel which for some strange reason was never mentioned in game, but could've been used as an effective weapon to turn fusions against each other. :)

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.