Author Topic: Look at what I found after surfing through some Roblox games.  (Read 111 times)

FusionVictory

• oof the laughter.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Look at what I found after surfing through some Roblox games.
« on: November 13, 2017, 09:50:36 PM »

Take a look at Ben and Gumball. I cant believe they used the models for FF and FFH for the icon. Also i was gone for a long time so im back.

flannelourworld

• Got it memorized?
    • View Profile
Re: Look at what I found after surfing through some Roblox games.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 10:15:48 PM »
Oof, nice eye. I've been playing a few here and there [ lol yes unironically sue me dude ] and didn't notice that. yikes.

DatOneMeme

• le funny maymay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 02:06:24 PM »

Take a look at Ben and Gumball. I cant believe they used the models for FF and FFH for the icon. Also i was gone for a long time so im back.

I remember playing that game a little bit. I never play Roblox often though.

dragon_slayer

• I stole money from the bank yesterday
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 03:16:31 PM »
Oh thatís cool

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.