Author Topic: Hi, I have a question  (Read 507 times)

brunillow

• View Profile
Hi, I have a question
« on: January 04, 2018, 08:40:00 PM »
Hey everybody. My question is, what i need to play FusionFall?
Because im registered a long time ago and never give me nothing, not a code, nothing. And i really
want to play because its a game from my childhood.
I would apreciate it a lot if anybody answers me, and let mi play.
Im from Argentina and i love FF, is in my heart. Sorry for my english. I would enjoy so much to play.
Thank you in advance :o

sans

•  
    Community Team

• Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I have a question
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 08:50:12 PM »
I'm going to move this thread to the appropriate board, but to answer your question...

Windows is currently required for the Universe Launcher and FusionFall Retro. Here's the minimum specs that we recommend;

Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
Pentium 4, 1.4 GHz or equivalent.
DX9 Compliant Video Card with support for Shaders Version 1.1, 64 MB VRAM
Direct Sound Compliant Audio Card
2 GB Free Harddrive Space

Please keep in mind, FusionFall Retro is currently in Early Access, meaning that once you complete the tutorial, the screen will go black. The game isn't fully out yet, so the tutorial is the only thing currently available.

brunillow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 08:52:00 PM »
thank you, and how i can play more than the tutorial? bcause i see videos and is more

dragonierknight

• It's Waluigi Time
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 08:41:47 AM »
thank you, and how i can play more than the tutorial? bcause i see videos and is more

right now the tutorial is all you can play currently. No one is able to beyond it

sans

•  
    Community Team

• Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 09:59:24 AM »

The videos you likely are viewing involve the FusionFall Retro closed alpha testing, which was done back when the game could still be run via an internet browser, in an entirely different setup might I add, or gameplay from the original FusionFall. There is nothing currently beyond the tutorial for anyone to play.

AugustRexplasma

• 🌹Behold, the power of a god!🌹
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 08:54:01 AM »
But the game is still good, give it a try!

carsonpicak14

• my favorite character. hint Jinkies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 09:57:36 AM »
I'm going to move this thread to the appropriate board, but to answer your question...

Windows is currently required for the Universe Launcher and FusionFall Retro. Here's the minimum specs that we recommend;

Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10

Please keep in mind, FusionFall Retro is currently in Early Access, meaning that once you complete the tutorial, the screen will go black. The game isn't fully out yet, so the tutorial is the only thing currently available.
quick question, is that all we need to run both the full game and the tutorial or is their something else once the full game is out?

Shanderraa

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 05:04:44 PM »

Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10

quick question, is that all we need to run both the full game and the tutorial or is their something else once the full game is out?

Bit more space for the extra art assets, but otherwise no.

sans

•  
    Community Team

• Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2018, 01:17:31 AM »

Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10

I would imagine not, but if that does change the information will be made public at that point, I'm sure.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.