Author Topic: Random Pics from Back in the Day!  (Read 295 times)

• I'm a Christian and Gamer and proud to be both!
    • View Profile
Random Pics from Back in the Day!
« on: February 26, 2018, 11:19:51 AM »
Close to the end of FusionFall's life, I remember I went on a bit of a quest taking random images of different things. Sadly didn't get as many as I wanted, but it's still quite a few! ;)

Leon in various situations

A variety of NPCs

Some generic NPCs

Two pics of Newspaper Ninjas. Wish I could've gotten more enemies but they are always either attacking you or just camera shy. :P

A bunch of... scenery? ??? Not sure why my younger self was so focused on taking pictures of random objects, I could have used that time for more NPC and enemy pics, or maybe even player pics. >:(

And that's all I've got. :) As I said at the beginning, I wish I could've taken so many more. So many npcs left out, only one type of enemy, way too much generic scenery, and no pics of players other than myself. :P
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 11:35:53 AM by LeonSteamhawk »

• Playing for 9 Hours Straight, Feeling like 2
    • View Profile
Re: Random Pics from Back in the Day!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 04:12:47 PM »
Nice Pics! Although I wish you posted these in the post I just made. LOL. I'll give you a shoutout/redirect on here:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 04:17:02 PM by BossTrainz »

• "Another settlement needs your help"
    • View Profile
Re: Random Pics from Back in the Day!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 11:40:44 PM »
Wow I almost forgot about the newspaper ninjas! Oh the nostalgia... ::)

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.