Author Topic: FusionFall Retro Weekly Updates - Sneak Peek Info Discussion  (Read 4138 times)

LadecaSolas

• It's hero time!
    • View Profile
Re: FusionFall Retro Weekly Updates - Sneak Peek Info Discussion
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2018, 12:01:25 AM »
I'm a little confused, have the Legacy devs paused their development to help out with Retro?
well if they did i applaud them thats very nice of them when a double team of developers can pause and help each other out thats teamwork and lots of stuff get done faster when teamwork is involved so even if thats the case i still applaud it because they are doing a great job although havn't heard anything about the sneak peak date they gave us that news last month and its almost been a full month since we heard anything else about it so my guess is either they hit a snag or something is keeping them behind schedule
I thought the Legacy devs were just an art team. What could they do?
i didn't know if they are then who's been doing the coding part for legacy?
their not the legacy team is still developing and retro is still going.

Tempo

• no saad no baad days in LA
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2018, 06:14:18 PM »
I'm a little confused, have the Legacy devs paused their development to help out with Retro?
well if they did i applaud them thats very nice of them when a double team of developers can pause and help each other out thats teamwork and lots of stuff get done faster when teamwork is involved so even if thats the case i still applaud it because they are doing a great job although havn't heard anything about the sneak peak date they gave us that news last month and its almost been a full month since we heard anything else about it so my guess is either they hit a snag or something is keeping them behind schedule
Funske writes code for Legacy.

dragonierknight

• It's Waluigi Time
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2018, 02:45:16 PM »

No one really,  as of right now legact is an art team.  When womayhem is donr with retro,  he will move over to legacy (which would be easier for him to code)

Sonic94

• silencer of threads.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2018, 05:48:29 PM »

No one really,  as of right now legact is an art team.  When womayhem is donr with retro,  he will move over to legacy (which would be easier for him to code)
So sounds like Legacy would conceivably be finished faster than Retro. I don't understand why they're doing Retro first though.

dragon_slayer

• I dressed up as a dinosaur and scared people away
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2018, 06:59:06 PM »
Well 78 days of Saturdays and Sundays (Iím not sure so Iíll have to recount it). Yeah we have a lot of time :D

LadecaSolas

• It's hero time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2018, 04:13:38 PM »
Well 78 days of Saturdays and Sundays (Iím not sure so Iíll have to recount it). Yeah we have a lot of time :D
Friday counts too as the original sneak peeks were 3 days.

Dijanic

• "Ja Sam Dijanic"
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2018, 04:25:27 PM »
:0

blazingheart720

• HAHAHA
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2018, 10:46:12 PM »
Well it's been over a month since last "weekly" update,... What's going on my peeps. I am dripping with anticipation for this game, all I ask for is updates, even bad ones like "No progress" or something would be nice.

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2018, 10:47:37 PM »
Well it's been over a month since last "weekly" update,... What's going on my peeps. I am dripping with anticipation for this game, all I ask for is updates, even bad ones like "No progress" or something would be nice.
You must have missed the news, weekly updates are on pause in preparation for the sneak peek weekend.

Sonic94

• silencer of threads.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2018, 10:53:10 PM »
You must have missed the news, weekly updates are on pause in preparation for the sneak peek weekend.
It's been almost a month. I hope everything's alright.

blazingheart720

• HAHAHA
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2018, 10:55:10 PM »
I see, you're correct that I missed that message. Thanks for a quick reply.

xSniper_Godx

• pumped up kicks
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2018, 04:13:18 PM »
Ďupcomingí

Hmm 🤔🤔🤔🤔

dragon_slayer

• I dressed up as a dinosaur and scared people away
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2018, 07:04:30 PM »
so they wonít start it not just Saturday and Sunday? A bit early then?

10Bendog

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2018, 10:27:04 AM »
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I'm low-key glad they haven't released the FFR sneak peak yet, because I'm being bombarded with things to do at school this week and I won't be able to play for long.  ;D :D

LadecaSolas

• It's hero time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2018, 02:40:14 AM »
so they wonít start it not just Saturday and Sunday? A bit early then?
Their doing it in the spirit of the original sneak peek weekends and was 3 days Friday to Sunday so yes Friday should be counted.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.