Author Topic: College/Universities?  (Read 166 times)

jager

• View Profile
College/Universities?
« on: April 16, 2018, 09:42:57 AM »
How many of you guys are in college atm and what are you studying?

Edit: don't put what college you're at though
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 03:56:10 PM by jager »

sans

•  
    Community Team

• Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
Re: College/Universities?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 01:32:34 PM »
Please do not give out the college you are actually in. That said, I am in college for Software Development.

Rioxnation

•  
    Community Team

• A E S T H E T I C
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 02:07:17 PM »
Not currently in one but I am working on getting into an art institute for a major in Animation.

Finn_Hornhoover

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 03:45:35 PM »
Currently in university, my major is Computer Engineering. It’s getting pretty tough.

Bling

• Took the game by storm just to X men out -Ab Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 05:36:12 PM »
I'm studying Computer Engineering, my school has a really good virtual reality lab so I have a focus in that and AI/Computer Vision. My major gets busy, probably the hardest major on campus, so I don't have as much time for other things but college itself is a fun time with roommates, parties and extracurriculars on campus.

Currently in university, my major is Computer Engineering. Its getting pretty tough.
Just about to get out doing my time here. Can confirm, sucks when nothing goes your way; but rewarding for job pay and job prospect.

Ranger_Tom

• I Believe In One Thing,The Power Of The Human Will
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 12:55:07 PM »
I took a pass on college, it's far to expensive for my taste.

I'm currently working in a electronics company as a Quality Technician.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 01:22:03 PM by Ranger_Tom »

Zak

• i've been here too long for my own good
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 04:36:46 PM »
currently in my second year in college pursuing a Bachelor's of Music in Voice

pandainu3

• わかりません.\_(ツ)_/
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2018, 06:15:49 PM »
I'm actually taking a bit of a break due to a really bad existential crisis, but I'm in my fourth year of college, majoring in Forestry. I'm probably going to change to English/foreign language so I can teach English abroad.

Poppleworks

• She's so heavy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2018, 07:15:36 AM »
Looking to pursue a musical theatre or directing degree, maybe a minor in film if I can.

Bale

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2018, 08:42:09 PM »
Man, you guys all make me feel super young. I'm still a few years out from college, but I'm interested in some sort of physics or engineering. I have a weird obsession with space, so I'll probably end up with a profession in that field.

Cedar07

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Today at 03:39:10 AM »
It's my 3rd year in college and I switched my major only 2 semesters ago so I feel like I've wasted a lot of time :/ After switching, I was just gonna work towards becoming a registered nurse but now I'm hoping to become an Anesthesioligist.
Praying I can make it since it'll take me a long time to get to my goal and I know the medical field is very challenging.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.