Author Topic: FusionFall Retro Status Update - 12/20/2016  (Read 44016 times)

Fusionfall_Gamer

• I'm so tired.
    • View Profile
Re: FusionFall Retro Status Update - 12/20/2016
« Reply #840 on: January 11, 2017, 02:01:07 PM »
56 pages? I'm surprised people still want to discuss this.
XD

dsgamerboy

• View Profile
« Reply #841 on: January 11, 2017, 03:03:47 PM »
Take your time, I'd rather play a good game by people that worked hard than a game that's rushed and isn't good.

Keidrich

•  
    Community Team

• Boom Boom
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: January 11, 2017, 03:06:41 PM »
Take your time, I'd rather play a good game by people that worked hard than a game that's rushed and isn't good.
^this

Fusionfall_Gamer

• I'm so tired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: January 11, 2017, 05:55:52 PM »
That is an overused proverb...

AgentEggplants

• Formerly Metashadow555
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: January 11, 2017, 06:26:24 PM »
That doesn't even fit the current situation anyway. The game was in a state where they literally had to start over, they didn't just randomly decide "it needed a few more touchups" or anything along those lines

Besides the whole "thing is taking long so itll be good" thing is a myth anyway, there have  been plenty of games that were relentlessly delayed and the final product still ended up terrible

Fusionfall_Gamer

• I'm so tired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: January 11, 2017, 06:30:48 PM »
That doesn't even fit the current situation anyway. The game was in a state where they literally had to start over, they didn't just randomly decide "it needed a few more touchups" or anything along those lines

Besides the whole "thing is taking long so itll be good" thing is a myth anyway, there have  been plenty of games that were relentlessly delayed and the final product still ended up terrible
not much of a myth though, some games that take long end up good.

AgentEggplants

• Formerly Metashadow555
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: January 11, 2017, 07:10:14 PM »

I get that but some people seem to be under the conception that the longer a game takes, the better it'll be. Often a game ends up taking long because the development is a trainwreck or something went horribly wrong, which is how we sometimes get bad games out of such development times.

Fusionfall_Gamer

• I'm so tired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: January 11, 2017, 07:22:25 PM »

I get that but some people seem to be under the conception that the longer a game takes, the better it'll be. Often a game ends up taking long because the development is a trainwreck or something went horribly wrong, which is how we sometimes get bad games out of such development times.
ya.

chromevirus

• i spilled a bucket of paint and made it my pfp
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: January 12, 2017, 05:05:43 PM »

if youre gonna be a pessimist then your spending time on something that you only want to badmouth is fruitless. theres thousands of views on the dev streams and it looks like none of them were yours. its essentially confirmed that it is possible to recreate the original fusionfall, and thats what the devs are putting their efforts in to do. if you skim through the streams and blogs and still have such a standpoint on the delay, then you haven't really bothered comprehending what's going on.

AgentEggplants

• Formerly Metashadow555
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: January 12, 2017, 05:09:32 PM »

if youre gonna be a pessimist then your spending time on something that you only want to badmouth is fruitless. theres thousands of views on the dev streams and it looks like none of them were yours. its essentially confirmed that it is possible to recreate the original fusionfall, and thats what the devs are putting their efforts in to do. if you skim through the streams and blogs and still have such a standpoint on the delay, then you haven't really bothered comprehending what's going on.
Oh my god. I wasn't even saying Fusionfall Retro/Legacy won't work out, I'm saying them taking long doesn't automatically make them better.

Please stop badmouthing anyone who says something the slightest negative regarding these games, it's extremely obnoxious.

shadow55114

• What's up? What's up? What's up? What's up?
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: January 12, 2017, 08:00:48 PM »

Oh my god. I wasn't even saying Fusionfall Retro/Legacy won't work out, I'm saying them taking long doesn't automatically make them better.

Please stop badmouthing anyone who says something the slightest negative regarding these games, it's extremely obnoxious.
Don't recall the devs saying the longer it takes the better the game will be, it's an assumption made by the community. Also if you acknowledge that what you've said is "negative", expect somebody like him to badmouth you. Otherwise you really shouldn't be on the internet because some people on here are just- wait people are still posting on this thread??

AgentEggplants

• Formerly Metashadow555
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: January 12, 2017, 08:02:45 PM »

Don't recall the devs saying the longer it takes the better the game will be, it's an assumption made by the community. Also if you acknowledge that what you've said is "negative", expect somebody like him to badmouth you. Otherwise you really shouldn't be on the internet because some people on here are just- wait people are still posting on this thread??
Huh? I never implied the developers said that, this whole conversation started because I questioned a regular member saying that? What???

Fusionfall_Gamer

• I'm so tired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: January 13, 2017, 09:23:41 AM »

All I have to say is that I don't think you really understand what is going on, and this:  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Sonic94

• leave me alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: January 13, 2017, 12:34:45 PM »
Please don't fight guys. They're working hard to make this the best experience possible.

Fusionfall_Gamer

• I'm so tired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: January 13, 2017, 04:40:35 PM »
Please don't fight guys. They're working hard to make this the best experience possible.
I'm not trying to fight...

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.