Author Topic: PotD - 7/26/17 - Tech Square  (Read 6006 times)

Fancystopperman

• Why has destiny conspired against me so tragically
    • View Profile
Re: PotD - 7/26/17 - Tech Square
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2017, 05:47:05 PM »
There goes mid November. Honestly...If they're not going to have it out by the end of the year can't they just say that?

>admit it ur entitled
>admit it ur ungrateful
>admit it u don't see how hard the devs work

>whines repeatedly that the people supporting the developers hypocritically arent being nice
>proceeds to mock said people for no reason on a thread where its completely irrelevant
I'm just saving these people the trouble of posting it. 

dusky

• wutwut wut wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2017, 03:51:08 PM »
There goes mid November. Honestly...If they're not going to have it out by the end of the year can't they just say that?

While I dislike the attitude, I do agree with this sentiment. If you can't say what you do intend to do, you could at least say what you don't. There are ways of keeping us in the loop without having to divulge spoilers.

Mega4500

• Main poster of the fanmade The FusionFall Blog
    • View Profile
    • The FusionFall Blog
« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2017, 03:55:00 PM »
I think the FFL team is just waiting for FFR and The Future to release and begin creating more POTDs and Devblogs, but its just my guess.
Im sure during this time the team has been thinking of the plot/POTDs for Season 3. We just have to wait  :-\

Sonic94

• leave me alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2017, 06:24:34 PM »
I think the FFL team is just waiting for FFR and The Future to release and begin creating more POTDs and Devblogs, but its just my guess.
Im sure during this time the team has been thinking of the plot/POTDs for Season 3. We just have to wait  :-\
But there's two separate teams for each game.

dragon_slayer

• I WILL DELETE YOUR FFU ACCOUNT MWHAHAHA (FAkE)
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 10, 2017, 08:52:19 AM »
there is a slim chance. Think about it, the previous release date for FFR (August 1) video released on the same day for the FFL video right?

Sonic94

• leave me alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 10, 2017, 06:57:41 PM »
there is a slim chance. Think about it, the previous release date for FFR (August 1) video released on the same day for the FFL video right?
It's possible but that may not mean it's true.

JordanT

• memes?
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 12, 2017, 12:56:10 AM »
It's possible but that may not mean it's true.

makes sense to me. devan, being the project lead, has to oversee all of it. So only having retro be a concern at this point would put less stress on him. Legacy is also further away than most of the forum members' high school graduation (that's a joke don't give out your age you dummies) which i think is a good excuse to not post potds and the like

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.