Author Topic: FusionFall Retro Experimental Early Access Information [UPDATE 1: FIXES]  (Read 42587 times)

adauzumaki

• View Profile
Re: FusionFall Retro Experimental Early Access Information [UPDATE 1: FIXES]
« Reply #1335 on: October 10, 2017, 12:50:45 AM »
I got through the tutorial once but on the second try just for fun the game froze at the end of character creation

RCCooper1

• View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: October 10, 2017, 02:11:57 PM »
Hi, I installed the early acess client but when I try to open it, either by double-clicking it or even in admnistrator mode, but does even open or anything and its so frustrating, because I've been looking around in the forum for any kind of help and looking online but I can't find anything that might help me!

can anyone help me :(

Gregsusername

• View Profile
Problom
« Reply #1337 on: October 20, 2017, 12:08:42 AM »
I've tried logging in 3 times now. the login screen grays out and it just stays like that. As far as i know the server is online so i don't know whats going on

Skyshock

• View Profile
Re: Problom
« Reply #1338 on: October 20, 2017, 12:45:47 AM »
I've tried logging in 3 times now. the login screen grays out and it just stays like that. As far as i know the server is online so i don't know whats going on
Did you try in admin mode? Disabling antivirus? Another thing you could try is uninstalling the client and then installing it again.

Gregsusername

• View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: October 20, 2017, 03:50:20 PM »
yes yes and ill see if reinstalling works

rayz2234567

• View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: October 20, 2017, 06:17:41 PM »
I cant seem to press the Play now button Any reason why,Can someone please help me?

Skyshock

• View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: October 20, 2017, 06:38:29 PM »
I cant seem to press the Play now button Any reason why,Can someone please help me?
In order to play the tutorial you must go to this link here:
http://www.fusionfallretro.com/developer-blog.php?view_post=13

mariotheplumer

• Everything has a starting point.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: October 20, 2017, 11:19:22 PM »
Not a bug, but something I think should be in the final build -

Shouldn't the user be able to choose where the game installs? The moment you open the installer the installation is already done, and some people put all their games and such on one specific drive, which is usually not the C:\ drive (People who have SSD's and such).

EDIT: Also, the updater won't launch. It just straight up doesnt open. I launched as administrator, yet it just doesn't appear, it doesn't even launch and crash, it just does nothing. (I'm on Win 10 if it matters)
« Last Edit: Today at 12:52:06 AM by mariotheplumer »

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.