Author Topic: It's been a while...  (Read 481 times)

Gendow

• --♏︎❒︎♏︎♒︎ ⬧︎♋︎⬥︎ ♓︎--
    • View Profile
    • Email
It's been a while...
« on: September 07, 2017, 12:18:39 AM »
Man, this section of the forums is quite silent sometimes....

Well, we can see the team is more concentrated on the game, so that'll leave the manga in a long hiatus. If the manga ever returns, what kind of characters or stories would you like to see? Like for example:
-How exactly did Megas get covered in Fusion Matter?
-How did the Gang Green Gang recruited Buttercup under the alias "Belladonna"
-How did General Specific got installed into Area 51.1?

Wouldn't it be interesting if we get to see these stories in action like how we are seeing with Buttercup's story.

Hakertm765

• Edd is the Best Nano
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: It's been a while...
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 01:22:02 AM »
The only question I can answer is about Megas. Basically, when Fuse invades planets he begins to "evolve and learn" about his own weaknesses and other types of planets. He did attack a planet that had a lot robotics on it which was difficult for him to conquer, leading to him not being able to conquer the planet. Because of this, he decided to target Megas first since it would halt his invasion(also Megas was designed to halt alien invasions). So, he target Megas attached a Terrafuser onto Megas causing him to get covered in Fusion Matter.

Gendow

• --♏︎❒︎♏︎♒︎ ⬧︎♋︎⬥︎ ♓︎--
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: It's been a while...
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 01:23:56 AM »
The only question I can answer is about Megas. Basically, when Fuse invades planets he begins to "evolve and learn" about his own weaknesses and other types of planets. He did attack a planet that had a lot robotics on it which was difficult for him to conquer, leading to him not being able to conquer the planet. Because of this, he decided to target Megas first since it would halt his invasion(also Megas was designed to halt alien invasions). So, he target Megas attached a Terrafuser onto Megas causing him to get covered in Fusion Matter.
That I know, what I mean is seeing the event action.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.