Author Topic: Reuse some things from Project R!  (Read 989 times)

DominikWay

• Hi everyone, I'm from Brazil. Nice to meet you :)
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Reuse some things from Project R!
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2018, 11:04:22 AM »
OMG i really support that <3
+1

Devan

•  
    Game Master

• Witty personal text
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2018, 12:06:53 PM »
Project: R was a good jumping off point for Legacy, and you can probably expect to see a lot of the ideas put into practice!

inventora

• "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!"
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2018, 12:17:39 AM »
Project: R was a good jumping off point for Legacy, and you can probably expect to see a lot of the ideas put into practice!
Hurrah!  >:(

Worriz129

• Rex and Pyra for Smash Switch
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2018, 10:40:51 AM »
All of these are great and belong in the game. I most support the new map areas. Though so many new areas is certainly an ambitious undertaking, it would be awesome and it would make the game feel even bigger. Iím sure Fuseís Stronghold would look epic! :)

Sonic94

• So salty in the Retro section I get dehydrated.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2018, 09:59:08 PM »
Hurrah!  >:(
Why are you angry?

L0rd

•  
    Community Team

• Forum Inspector
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2018, 04:41:35 AM »
What Devan said, but also take into consideration that everything will look better and be of a higher quality. That is why I'm hyped for FFL!

Frizy

• I'm still hyped for FFR/FFL :)
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel:
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2018, 12:22:05 PM »
What Devan said, but also take into consideration that everything will look better and be of a higher quality. That is why I'm hyped for FFL!

Yup, Gumball and Fourarms is on this list and in Legacy they look a lot better! (Gumball's model is in the Developer Blogs in Fusionfall Legacy site and Fourarms is in the Introduction video of Legacy, you can find it on youtube.)  :)

Sonic94

• So salty in the Retro section I get dehydrated.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2018, 04:25:59 PM »
they get to make grinding even harder for us

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.