Author Topic: Fusionfall Retro to the Beat  (Read 419 times)

RangerFusion

• Fusonfall Octopi-s my thoughts... get it? Hehe...
    • View Profile
Fusionfall Retro to the Beat
« on: January 16, 2018, 10:14:56 PM »
https://youtu.be/ZPmDK9SuE9s
A little something I've been working at. Read the description for more info, but it's basically just a bunch of clips fashioned into a video where certain actions of me playing the tutorial line up to the beat of the Main Theme music. It's neat I suppose.
Yeah that's all. Hope this doesn't break the links rule, I tried to follow it to a tee. If it does, my bad, if it doesn't, WOOHOO!

Firecrackr99

• Follow me @cazmari_arts ;)
    • View Profile
Re: Fusionfall Retro to the Beat
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 12:02:50 AM »
Nice. Just wait until you can play the game and get more action packed footage. Id like to see more.  :)

RangerFusion

• Fusonfall Octopi-s my thoughts... get it? Hehe...
    • View Profile
Re: Fusionfall Retro to the Beat
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 08:31:18 PM »
Nice. Just wait until you can play the game and get more action packed footage. Id like to see more.  :)

Took me a month to come back and see this XD

Thanks yo, I'd love to make more with other songs from the game. It was fun to do this one (despite the fact that I lost sO mUch slEeP.)

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.