Author Topic: Been out since August with a few small returns for Retro updates What's new?  (Read 764 times)

P3e5a3c5e

• Crossover freak XD
    • View Profile
Left the community a few months back, school and such. I heard and witnessed Retro updates but must I ask, Is there any changes for Legacy?
I don't mean only updates and reveals, but also if any terms were change when it comes to suggestions? The game itself or announcements that went under the hook?
Just been' wondering...

Sonic94

• So salty in the Retro section I get dehydrated.
    • View Profile
Well, this new PoTD season was gonna be about Total Drama but Fresh TV gave the FFL devs a cease and desist, so there's that. And the FFL devs have been having other things going on in their lives, so they've been unable to work on the new PoTD season much.

Askzven

• nama chef
    • View Profile
Apart from Retro, you're not missing much, you were busy with school and other life situations, so were they probably... Devan said a little back ago that the little time they get "usually winds up going to core Legacy development" rather than PotD stuff, highlights and whatever
Keep your eye on Retro, since the development of the game is very active, and i think it's very close to the Future Release
i hope so  ::)

dragon_slayer

• I dressed up as a dinosaur and scared people away
    • View Profile
You missed a lot

The PODT are in hiatus. So many new updates from FFR.

P3e5a3c5e

• Crossover freak XD
    • View Profile
Thanks all of you.

dragonierknight

• It's Waluigi Time
    • View Profile
Also legacy uploaded an area showcase for future tech square

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.