Author Topic: Fusionfall Toonami  (Read 1177 times)

MojoNoah

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Fusionfall Toonami
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2018, 04:14:26 PM »
Finally, I finished all I could on my sketch

Let me know what you think.
I know you might put in something like "They look completely different" But most of the other Cartoon Network characters are different then their Cartoon Counterpart (COUGH) Power Puff Girls (COUGH) Dexter (COUGH)
If the picture doesn't pop up, here's the link to the sketch I did.
https://noahlc.deviantart.com/art/Fusionfall-Toonami-735019228
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 04:16:15 PM by MojoNoah »

karimitic

• I hope you will succeed in reliving FusionFall! :D
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2018, 05:07:14 PM »
I think FusionFall Toonami should be a spin-off or a third installement of FusionFall or a DLC

MojoNoah

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2018, 04:38:10 PM »
I think FusionFall Toonami should be a spin-off or a third installement of FusionFall or a DLC
It could qualify for a spinoff. Besides, The Fusions in FusionFall Toonami needs to be stupidly strong to pose a challenge to some of the anime characters

MojoNoah

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2018, 10:21:18 PM »
Probably thinking of making some art for this

Mystic_Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2018, 04:35:32 PM »
Awhile back, roughly somewhen early last year, I had a similar idea but follows a concept of FusionFall Paralell Universes. For example there can be a mission where players find a portal to "Universe ζ" where anime made and/or licenced by Cartoon Network exist.

The made-up story I had in mind was Lord Fuse found a portal to Universe ζ. Unable to launch a full scale assault on the universe he instead sent a single terrafuser through the dimension so that it would scout on his behalf.
While there the lone terrafuser as infuse when "black Z rays" (radiation from the "Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z" anime) this caused the terrafuser to transform into a villain unique to Universe ζ named "Lord Fuze".

I think my idea for it didn't get much support, and rightly so given it would require additional areas for content of little uses so it would of been wasteful. To be specific I wasn't suggesting the alternate universes consist of just as many areas as FusionFall prime universe because I know that the content of the servers by areas ain't cheap.

I think I decided it wasn't that hot of an idea because other than Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi Show (which doesn't really count as an anime at all) the only Cartoon Network anime I'm aware of is Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z.
(But I still like my other parallel universe idea where such characters as Rude Dexter and DeeDee, the Destructively Nefarious Kids, PowerPunk Girls and Mad Jack live.)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 04:40:22 PM by Mystic_Monkey »

MojoNoah

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2018, 07:24:43 PM »
I have been recently watching JoJo's Bizzare Adventure, and if I wanted to pick a part that makes most sense, I would have to pick Part 1 to be in this side game. The drawback is that it will heavily censor any form of blood spouting out of anyone, but hey at least it's not as hard as implementing Stands into it.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.