Author Topic: It's technically more a comic than a manga  (Read 476 times)

karimitic

• I hope you will succeed in reliving FusionFall! :D
    • View Profile
    • Email
It's technically more a comic than a manga
« on: February 24, 2018, 01:07:16 PM »
If it was a manga, we should read from right to left, but this isn't the case so it's not a manga but a comic without colors

Devan

•  
    Game Master

• Witty personal text
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: It's technically more a comic than a manga
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 05:54:20 PM »
According to some quick research, manga doesn't necessarily have to read right to left, that just comes from the fact that the Japanese language is most often written in this way. Funny enough the term manga, when used by Japanese people most often refers to the broad range of comics and cartooning, while most non-Japanese people typically use manga to refer to Japanese comics. By that logic, I'd argue this is a comic, but simply because the manga medium is effectively a style of comic.

karimitic

• I hope you will succeed in reliving FusionFall! :D
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: It's technically more a comic than a manga
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 10:16:52 AM »
Oh well, ok then (tho it was a bit confusing xD) that's interesting to know! ^^

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.