Author Topic: Are the Legacy and Retro teams still separate?  (Read 693 times)

JImiboyGM

• View Profile
    • Email
Are the Legacy and Retro teams still separate?
« on: March 01, 2018, 11:23:58 AM »
I was under the impresson that there where two different teams working on each project, at least when Retro was first announced.
Is this still the case or has the Legacy team been brought over to Retro as a practace run for Legacy?
Or is it that the Legacy team is just more busy than the Retro team, so can't update as often?

LeonSteamhawk

• I'm a Christian and Gamer and proud to be both!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Are the Legacy and Retro teams still separate?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 01:03:29 PM »
(Don't fully take my word on this, I can only tell you what I think I know, and half the time I don't know what I know...) :-[
If I'm correct they are two separate teams, but they do cooperate on some things. For example the Retro team might find some unused feature or object in the original games files, and they show it to the Legacy team as a possible idea for them to use.

karimitic

• I hope you will succeed in reliving FusionFall! :D
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 07:01:58 PM »
personally thought it was the same team

Rivers

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 08:29:07 PM »
I would say sometimes they would work on their own thing and at other times work together. They both want to achieve the same goal so it would make sense right?

Greymanz

• Currently running a Blackmarket.
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 07:47:20 PM »
I hope that Womayhem is getting a little bit of help now at least. The dude is a one man coding army.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.