Author Topic: FusionFall Retro Weekly Updates - Sneak Peek Info Discussion  (Read 7263 times)

dragonierknight

• Retro Amiright
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: FusionFall Retro Weekly Updates - Sneak Peek Info Discussion
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2018, 07:15:14 PM »
I really don't want to have to ask administrator permission every single time I want to play Retro.  I wonder if there's a setting that lets the administrator profile permanently allow certain programs?

I've never had to ask it for permission

Sonic94

• So salty in the Retro section I get dehydrated.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2018, 07:51:37 PM »
I really don't want to have to ask administrator permission every single time I want to play Retro.  I wonder if there's a setting that lets the administrator profile permanently allow certain programs?

I've never had to ask it for permission
I mean the computer asks for administrator permission for the tutorial. If it's going to do that for the tutorial, then it's definitely going to do it for Retro.

Magtongen

• Hey Beter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2018, 09:43:49 AM »
This is pretty hypebeast!

Sonic94

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2018, 05:53:41 PM »
much hype

Nari

• DragonBallOnline Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2018, 03:44:57 AM »
Very much hype, but Hopefully just only next couple of weeks. I can't be woken up at 3am unexpected for an update, then be like the heck?? meh i'mma go back to sleep, cause you know sleep's better. :P

Sonic94

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2018, 06:18:48 PM »
So I guess they're gonna be working on the Sneak Peek Weekend all week because they have work and school and such.

Vantinop

• First things first ima say all the words inside my
    • View Profile
    • My Ready Made Youtube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2018, 06:30:02 PM »
I am ready for the sneak peek but make it soon cause this July I am moving out and I don't know if I will have a comp with me (jk take your time)  :P :P :P :P

carsonpicak14

• my favorite character. hint Jinkies
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2018, 08:43:07 PM »
I just hope it isn't over spring break
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 09:47:00 AM by carsonpicak14 »

Layce_Kayse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2018, 12:26:06 AM »

Actually, just so you know, there is. All you need to do is right click > click properties > General > Advanced > Little check box that says "run as administrator"

Sonic94

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2018, 04:07:28 PM »

Actually, just so you know, there is. All you need to do is right click > click properties > General > Advanced > Little check box that says "run as administrator"
Thanx!

Layce_Kayse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2018, 04:44:02 PM »

Thanx!

No problem, always happy to help. ^_^

Fancystopperman

• I'm a contrarian that roots for the bad side
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2018, 10:10:36 PM »
I'm a little confused, have the Legacy devs paused their development to help out with Retro?

MKnance

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2018, 01:15:54 AM »
I'm a little confused, have the Legacy devs paused their development to help out with Retro?
well if they did i applaud them thats very nice of them when a double team of developers can pause and help each other out thats teamwork and lots of stuff get done faster when teamwork is involved so even if thats the case i still applaud it because they are doing a great job although havn't heard anything about the sneak peak date they gave us that news last month and its almost been a full month since we heard anything else about it so my guess is either they hit a snag or something is keeping them behind schedule

Fancystopperman

• I'm a contrarian that roots for the bad side
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2018, 09:03:29 PM »
well if they did i applaud them thats very nice of them when a double team of developers can pause and help each other out thats teamwork and lots of stuff get done faster when teamwork is involved so even if thats the case i still applaud it because they are doing a great job although havn't heard anything about the sneak peak date they gave us that news last month and its almost been a full month since we heard anything else about it so my guess is either they hit a snag or something is keeping them behind schedule
I thought the Legacy devs were just an art team. What could they do?

MKnance

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2018, 11:07:34 PM »
I thought the Legacy devs were just an art team. What could they do?
i didn't know if they are then who's been doing the coding part for legacy?

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.