Author Topic: Due to Bug Reports Not Having a "New Post" Button, I Have to Post Here.  (Read 756 times)

Magtongen

• Hey Beter
    • View Profile
So, before I begin: Will someone kindly move this to Bug reports? Yes, I know this is the wrong area.
Basically, some context.
I am on a surface Pro 4. I used to play FFR's tutorial on a bulkier HP laptop.
Both use a trackpad instead of a mouse. The bulkier HP laptop worked fine. However, when I play the tutorial on my Surface Pro, the mouse moves the camera above the players head, and no matter where I move the track pad, it always goes to the players head.
So as to reset the camera, I pressed the left arrow button on my keyboard.
I was able to somehow look left, and somehow look right. I cannot look up, because it moves up to my players head.
When the game releases, will trackpads be functional with the game?

MisterNicoLegacy

• I wanna find the Philosopher's Stone
    • View Profile
    • My Channel !
    • Email

Magtongen

• Hey Beter
    • View Profile

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.