Author Topic: Critique the Manga here! :D  (Read 316 times)

JBR03

• View Profile
    • Email
Critique the Manga here! :D
« on: April 06, 2018, 11:25:46 PM »
Seems that the other thread was closed I am making this thread. Virt seems to like people actually critiquing his art. So here you go!

sans

•  
    Community Team

• Don't shoot the messenger
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Critique the Manga here! :D
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 01:27:03 PM »
Seems that the other thread was closed I am making this thread. Virt seems to like people actually criticizing his art. So here you go!
I'd prefer Critique, not blatant criticism :B
That said, uhh... A public forum meant just for pointing out the negatives of a work prolly isn't the best idea. And the last time someone was allowed to let loose on the manga it got out of hand very quickly. Not to say all their points were wrong, but at the same time it got very heated very fast. Sorry, but I'm gonna close this down so there's not quite as much animosity.

Closing this down for the same exact reason.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.