Author Topic: Fern Questline  (Read 316 times)

psychiczangoose

• View Profile
    • Email
Fern Questline
« on: May 31, 2018, 07:57:28 PM »
I saw in a discussion thread some discussion of Fern and whether or not he would be in the game, because we see Finn without a Grass arm or a Mechanical arm in a Pics post that implies that Fern might not exist. But I was thinking that Fern could have a very good place in the game in the future, with an interesting set of quests.

Fern, being semi-good semi-bad (not really neutral but more just wishy-washy about his morals) could, initially, decide that he sides with the Fusion spawns, because he's capable of fitting in with them (being green and semi-evil), and there could be a quest-line involving getting Fern back to our side and then also having another set of quests after you turn him back to our side involving an infiltration mission, using Fern as the imposter, and maybe sneaking in some other heroes that are disguised as prisoners of Fern's.

Rezilia

• There's no way to know our future foe scenarios
    • View Profile
Re: Fern Questline
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 10:12:40 AM »
Love it.

inventora

• Leaving cause alt accounts are blank. k bye!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 03:14:11 PM »
If it means more quests, then I wholly support it.  >:(

L0rd

•  
    Community Team

• Forum Inspector
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 04:43:16 AM »
I'm not that knowledgeable regarding more recent Adventure Time lore, but sure.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.