Author Topic: Samurai Jack Season 5  (Read 396 times)

48knuckles

• "Who else wants some!!" -Samurai Jack
    • View Profile
    • Email
Samurai Jack Season 5
« on: June 30, 2018, 02:32:10 PM »
Forgive me if this was already talked about, but since Samurai Jack is my favorite show, I was wondering if characters/areas from Season 5 will be in Legacy? Characters such as Scaramouche and Ashi, also if some of the areas will be in the game either from the original or Season 5, such as the Blind Archers tower (That would be very picturesque) and other characters from the Original such as Da Samurai. And SPOILER FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN SEASON 5 Since Scotsman is technically "dead" will his NPC in Legacy be himself as his Ghost? Or will Aku be in Legacy which means Scotsman will be alive? Thanks

Rezilia

• There's no way to know our future foe scenarios
    • View Profile
Re: Samurai Jack Season 5
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 04:18:05 PM »
I think we've gotten a picture of Scotsman alive, but I'm not too sure.

L0rd

• Forum Inspector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 07:09:01 PM »
I believe the stance was that Season 5 would only be represented by items and such, but don't quote me. Things may have changed for all we know.

However, I would prefer the Scotsman to be alive.

48knuckles

• "Who else wants some!!" -Samurai Jack
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 07:48:39 PM »
Alright, I would prefer that aswell

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.