Author Topic: Freezy Spawn-Bot (Temporary Name)  (Read 434 times)

Frizy

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel:
    • Email
Freezy Spawn-Bot (Temporary Name)
« on: June 25, 2018, 05:42:48 PM »
      Hello! In this topic, I want to share a monster design. My drawing is bad because I had to draw with a mouse.

So this monster can be found in snowy areas. Think, a spawn riding a ufo type machine to float around (and have an effect while they are floating which I draw in the picture), freeze everyone with their freeze machine and strike them with their hammer!

The spawn in the machine wears a mask and the spawn itself is turquoise, which is like an ice spawn.

I thought how devs can implement the combat. This monster will slow down our character (basically a debuff) with the freeze machine and attack with their hammer.

Here is the design of it (2 things that are behind the monsters are ice/water tanks like an ammo.)

« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 06:36:51 PM by Frizy »

dragonierknight

• Retro Amiright
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Freezy Spawn-Bot
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 05:46:33 PM »
I love this! This monster has no much potential and has a really cool design! Id kill to see this in-game! I support!

Nari

• Meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 06:04:09 PM »
Support +1!

RangerFusion

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GIVE UP MY STARTER GEAR, NEVER!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 06:11:44 PM »
Nice, I like that gas mask akin to the Putrid Spawns. Definitely a cool enemy to fight amidst a frozen wasteland (or simply just in Ice King's Castle.)

+1 Support

CuttingWit

• well this sure pickles my rick
    • View Profile
    • \_(ツ)_/
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 06:15:26 PM »
Sounds cool, +1 support

Frizy

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel:
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2018, 06:17:16 PM »
Support +1!
Nice, I like that gas mask akin to the Putrid Spawns. Definitely a cool enemy to fight amidst a frozen wasteland (or simply just in Ice King's Castle.)

+1 Support

Sounds cool, +1 support
I love this! This monster has no much potential and has a really cool design! Id kill to see this in-game! I support!

Thanks everyone! I will re-draw the monster and change the design a little bit to fit the FusionFall!  :)

Frizy

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel:
    • Email
Re: Freezy Spawn-Bot (Temporary Name)
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2018, 05:52:25 PM »
Bump!  :)

TentakillMaster

• The Fern Is A Lie
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Freezy Spawn-Bot (Temporary Name)
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2018, 09:04:44 PM »
I like it, but it doesn't have any green, which is a key component to all fusions. so .9 Support i guess?

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.