Author Topic: Video of the Day [What If?]  (Read 683 times)

TheRealMarcel

• "Join us, Darwin."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube channel
    • Email
Video of the Day [What If?]
« on: June 23, 2018, 07:43:08 PM »
Since the Sneak Peek Weekend is ready and coming, so what if FF Universe has a short web series called "Video of the Day"? It is similar to Pic of the Day (hiatus; which involving locations and characters), but with telling stories and so much more.

Sonic94

• unintentionally upsetting ppl in 10 seconds flat
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Video of the Day [What If?]
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 07:47:38 PM »
I can kind of see that happening with Legacy since there'll be more devs, but on the other hand, it would take a lot of time away from game development. Plus, I think they want to leave large portions of the game a surprise for us.

L0rd

• Forum Inspector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 08:22:04 PM »
I would say it is currently very unlikely for something like this to happen. Let's wait for the PotD to return before suggesting an alternative which will take even more time and effort.

TheRealMarcel

• "Join us, Darwin."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube channel
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 01:39:06 PM »
I would say it is currently very unlikely for something like this to happen. Let's wait for the PotD to return before suggesting an alternative which will take even more time and effort.
I know about it, L0rd.

dep1040

• Known as OFF ON OFF in game!
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 03:38:46 PM »
Since the Sneak Peek Weekend is ready and coming, so what if FF Universe has a short web series called "Video of the Day"? It is similar to Pic of the Day (hiatus; which involving locations and characters), but with telling stories and so much more.

This might be possible / would be awesome if it was a monthly occurrence rather than daily, much more do-able for the devs in my opinion!

TheRealMarcel

• "Join us, Darwin."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube channel
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2018, 02:34:11 PM »

This might be possible / would be awesome if it was a monthly occurrence rather than daily, much more do-able for the devs in my opinion!
Yes, this will be waiting in a long time!

critical_unknown

• Fixed with a wave of the dev's magic jazz hands
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2018, 04:51:40 PM »
They'd probably have to get a few more people on board to do this, as well as get someone on their team to do VA. It take a lot more time and it wouldn't really be able to include CN characters, but they could do it.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.