Author Topic: When do you think retro will be released?  (Read 3850 times)

declanjay21

• Big up FusionFall🔥
    • View Profile
    • Email
When do you think retro will be released?
« on: July 09, 2018, 12:37:09 PM »
Hey guys it's my first time posting something on the forums, so just a simple question, when do you think the game could be released?

Papadilha

• I don't renember much about the game ;-;
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: When do you think retro will be released?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 01:07:45 PM »
Hello! I think it will take a while, maybe close to the end of the year.

declanjay21

• Big up FusionFall🔥
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 01:09:59 PM »
I did see a post from Devan nd he says he's looking to squash the last bug within a week or 2

Papadilha

• I don't renember much about the game ;-;
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 01:20:31 PM »
I did see a post from Devan nd he says he's looking to squash the last bug within a week or 2
There are still some other stuff to do, at least I think so. Also, it is wohaymen who is working on the game.

AfroKing

• I have a 34" vertical
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 02:05:15 PM »

Can you send proof?

Frizy

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel:
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2018, 02:59:41 PM »
There are still some other stuff to do, at least I think so. Also, it is wohaymen who is working on the game.

There is no other stuff to do, they are so close, only eduardo nano mission and some launcher improvements left. it won't take until the end of the year, my guess is in mid- late july.

declanjay21

• Big up FusionFall🔥
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2018, 03:20:48 PM »

There is no other stuff to do, they are so close, only eduardo nano mission and some launcher improvements left. it won't take until the end of the year, my guess is in mid- late july.
I hope so, im so hyped I honestly can't wait

AfroKing

• I have a 34" vertical
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2018, 03:46:51 PM »

Is there any proof of this post, if there is post it:

"I did see a post from Devan and he says he's looking to squash the last bug within a week or 2"

betterchoice

• NaM NaM NaM 3 time.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2018, 04:00:20 PM »

Is there any proof of this post, if there is post it:

"I did see a post from Devan and he says he's looking to squash the last bug within a week or 2"
It's like the forum's users are dreaming and miss the devs posts, then complain why there are no news.
Check Devan's posts... don't know why you guys are waiting for a devblog when you should be stalking Devan's posts, or Womayhem's.

Sonic94

• unintentionally upsetting ppl in 10 seconds flat
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2018, 04:02:31 PM »
Honestly, hype will only leave you disappointed. Take it from a veteran who's been there twice.

RangerFusion

• Good morning, good evening, or good afternoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2018, 04:31:45 PM »
Honestly, hype will only leave you disappointed. Take it from a veteran who's been there twice.

That's not to say you can't be hyped, but don't put all your hopes and dreams into it yeah. Still, stick around for a bit and you'll enjoy patiently waiting with the forums.

And to answer the thread question, anytime from next week to next year is my best bet. This type of thread has showed up for years and as you can tell we are still on standby so its best to keep the predictions broad.

Sonic94

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2018, 04:36:54 PM »

That's not to say you can't be hyped, but don't put all your hopes and dreams into it yeah. Still, stick around for a bit and you'll enjoy patiently waiting with the forums.

And to answer the thread question, anytime from next week to next year is my best bet. This type of thread has showed up for years and as you can tell we are still on standby so its best to keep the predictions broad.
Yes, thank you for adding that. Apologies, but when I hear hype, I think of tons of excited threads that have to get locked and the forums being overloaded with excited people.

Jacksharkquack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2018, 05:28:38 PM »
August 1st?
But seriously that's not a bad guess.

AntonSGS

• let the good cartoons survive society!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2018, 05:57:01 PM »

wait...are Devan and Womayhem not the same person? I was under the assumption that Womayhem changed his name to Devan,or at least its his simplified name for forums and discord, since its easier to pronounce or something.

Sonic94

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2018, 06:21:48 PM »

wait...are Devan and Womayhem not the same person? I was under the assumption that Womayhem changed his name to Devan,or at least its his simplified name for forums and discord, since its easier to pronounce or something.
I assure you, they are two separate people. Womayhem works on Retro. (he's the only dev working on Retro.) and the rest, including Devan work on Legacy.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.