Author Topic: This is amazing  (Read 488 times)

dii7

• Hello!
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Email
This is amazing
« on: July 13, 2018, 06:55:51 PM »
This community is still alive! It's been almost a year since the demo release and i thought that this game will die quickly but im happy that its still alive lol  :D

Zarkist

• Life is short, live every day like its you last.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Re: This is amazing
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 09:06:20 PM »
Fusionfall has a great community. It may slow down in active players but there will always still be people. Personally I'm never gonna leave.

Hakertm765

• Edd is the Best Nano
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 12:23:41 AM »
Fusionfall has a great community. It may slow down in active players but there will always still be people. Personally I'm never gonna leave.

Basically true. I think once everything is done and finished(Both Retro and Legacy, whenever that is) we’ll be able to see a more “stable” version of this community.

FusionBloo

• Proud Member of FuZe Clan and FF YouTuber
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 02:58:06 AM »
Basically true. I think once everything is done and finished(Both Retro and Legacy, whenever that is) we’ll be able to see a more “stable” version of this community.
Yeah, this community keeps me strong for this game. I agree with what Hakertm765 said, once the game comes out, we'll stop seeing things like when will the game come out and the community will be much more happy and enjoy the game. It makes me happy to see people still sticking together in this community and staying positive and strong.

Sonic94

• cringiest person on the forums
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 05:47:51 PM »
Yeah, this community keeps me strong for this game. I agree with what Hakertm765 said, once the game comes out, we'll stop seeing things like when will the game come out and the community will be much more happy and enjoy the game. It makes me happy to see people still sticking together in this community and staying positive and strong.
We'll have to get over another bump though, because we might have a few more rough patches to get though with Legacy before the community mode is stable.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.