Author Topic: What happend?  (Read 624 times)

EdwardG

• View Profile
    • Email
What happend?
« on: July 13, 2018, 02:55:05 AM »
Ok, it has been now a long time since the last devbolg.....What happend? I saw that someone said that they arent doing any mayjor updates to make new devblogs but it seems like they have "gave up" working on retro. Im not trying to be rude to the Developers but they should bring back the devblongs. Also what happend with Sneak Peek? Its been more than 4 months and there hasnt been any word about it. I know that the devs are busting their bums to release the game and looking for as much free time as they can get but it seems a little bit odd, doesnt it? I played the Tutorial and it was perfectly made( maybe because it wasnt multiplayer and any one could play it without any problems) and that was the hole thing. Was the Future so long with alot of  missions, gameplay and ect.?

I would be glad if someone of the Developers or Community Team takes their time to answer this.

Also sorry if this post was made before, i visit this site once a month to see whats going on and have no clue abot what kind of topics have been made.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 02:57:58 AM by EdwardG »

Alphe

• illegal coco set trafficker
    • View Profile
    • twitch
Re: What happend?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 03:08:29 AM »
Pretty sure the devblogs stopped because there is a lack of information and updates that will peak our interest. Right now, IIRC all Womayhem needs to do is find a way to fix the Eduardo pathing issue and fix some other various bugs that render the game almost unplayable.

Rest assured; they haven't given up. The sneak peek is definitely still happening, we just don't know when, and neither do they. The tutorial was fine because it doesn't feature multiplayer and functions that come with it, and it doesn't save our characters due to database issues back in August (now fixed IIRC). The Future zone wasn't long, it just contained most of the mechanics that you will see in the Past. If they continue devblogs, they'll have to take time out of working on both Retro and Legacy to write them. This takes time, as they need to find information to give without giving out too much detail.

Game development is a long process. Triple-A titles take years to create and market, and that is with a large backing in investors and time. That, and they have a large paid staff roster. FFU's team isn't paid, nor is it big. Even if they do give up, we can't do anything about it. It's their passion project. We never gave anything in return, so we shouldn't be expecting this project to finish like we put our money into it.

EdwardG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: What happend?
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 07:58:54 AM »
Thanks for taking your time to answer this.
Problem solved/Locking topic

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.