Author Topic: FusionFall Legacy 7/19/18 Update  (Read 5442 times)

Devan

•  
    Game Master

• Witty personal text
    • View Profile
    • Email
FusionFall Legacy 7/19/18 Update
« on: July 19, 2018, 03:09:42 PM »
This post is intended to keep the community informed on the state of Legacy. It's been quite some time since any official information has come out regarding Legacy, so I figured I'd do my best to let people know that we are still working on it.

While it is true that many of the Legacy team members have been very busy with their own lives recently, when development is done, it's focused on what needs to be done. In the past, we often posted pictures or updates that covered a wide area of the map. Instead of splitting developmental focus on both the earlier parts of the game and the later parts we often showed off, we're instead doubling down on the earlier parts. In conjunction with that, we're intentionally developing without showing anything off at the moment, both in order to keep the focus on Retro, which will be coming out much sooner than Legacy, and so that when we can finally reveal the parts of the game we've been working on, it'll feel like less of a tease and more of a preview of what you'll be able to play soon after.

I know many were probably hoping for screenshots or new information on the game itself, but I hope the main takeaway from this post is that we're still here, we still exist, but we're in a "in the dark" mode. I'm super excited to show off what we've been working on behind the scenes, because we have a lot of cool stuff to show. I know it's been a wait and half, but thanks for hanging with us!

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.