Author Topic: Could you open the character creation of FusionFall Legacy?  (Read 716 times)

Juansecu

• View Profile
    • Juansecu's Channel
Hi.
Two years ago, the team of FusionFall Legacy uploaded a registration of FusionFall Legacy's character creation.
Many members weren't registered two years ago, including me.
For that reason, I want to ask to FusionFall Legacy Team members if in a near future, could they open FusionFall Legacy's character registration, please?

MoriBee

•  
    Community Manager

• Well my heart is gold, and my hands are cold
    • View Profile
Re: Could you open the character creation of FusionFall Legacy?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 03:59:08 PM »
Hi.
Two years ago, the team of FusionFall Legacy uploaded a registration of FusionFall Legacy's character creation.
For that reason, I want to ask to FusionFall Legacy Team members if in a near future, could they open FusionFall Legacy's character registration, please?
None of the characters pre-registered two years ago are saved anymore. So no one has a character for Legacy at this time

Frizy

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel:
    • Email
Re: Could you open the character creation of FusionFall Legacy?
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 05:40:13 PM »
Hi.
None of the characters pre-registered two years ago are saved anymore. So no one has a character for Legacy at this time

+ the character creation has been changed a lot since. They can't bring the back pre-register thing.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.