Author Topic: Fusionfall Legacy suggestion.  (Read 329 times)

AGTRigorMortis

• A nostalgia seeking gamer.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Fusionfall Legacy suggestion.
« on: July 23, 2018, 12:40:22 AM »
Forgive me if this seems random or even idiotic, I haven't had any sleep and been awake all night, sometimes I can suffer from insomnia, too much caffeine probably lol

But I have a suggestion to make for the Fusionfall Legacy remake and all those involved in its production, and it's based on the old fairy tale of the boy who cried wolf story.

Is it a good idea or even possible to add a mission based on this as a side quest? perhaps with some rare loot such as armour aesthetics and perhaps a weapon?

The story should be based on a Cartoon Network character who investigates problems that have been occurring in a farm, and claims about livestock going missing due to some incident which has been causing some sheep to disappear.

However, before the investigation is initiated and before the claims of the disappearance of livestock happened, there should be a troublemaker who tricks the village people with a lie about a wolf eating their sheep, and on the 3rd time, the sheep actually do go missing, but are caused by a Fuse wolf monster, not a regular wolf. The boy attempts to convince the village people that a wolf ate the sheep but they all think he is lying and so ignore him until the next day when they discover the sheep are all gone.

That's where you (the player) come in, you are asked by the boy in desperation to investigate what took place at the farm, and when you find the Fusion Wolf's lair, you are then required to defeat him to save the village from harm. Only then do the village people start to believe the unfortunate young boy, but are then quick to inform him that compulsive lying does not pay.

Anyone like my suggestion for a story mission exclusive to Fusionfall Legacy? or do you think it's unnecessary? crazy or what? it's not an original story, but I thought having this based on one of the important fables to teach kids morals is pretty awesome. :)

http://www.storyarts.org/library/aesops/stories/boy.html

Edit: as for the wolf, Fusion Wolf should be a replica of Big Bad Wolf from 2 Stupid Dogs, as that would fit the CN verse more than any other wolf character within their franchises in my humble opinion. He initially gets accused of causing the disappearances of livestock, being a wolf, but asserts that a strange duplicate of himself was going around and eating peoples livestock, and only the player character and the guides know the real reason why and how that happened.

when you beat the mission, you should be awarded rare loot and taros (if they would even exist in Legacy). As well as access to Red's neighbourhood and the creepy candy house where the old witch lives. :)

I'd love to see more suggestions from those who like or agree with this and if you have anything to add.
A bit of a dark story for a kids game, I know, but at least the gory violence would be hidden/censored. ;)

One rare loot suggestion I've came up with is an enchanted amulet which gives you a small chance to defy death in battle and only replenish 50% of your maximum health. Made by the old witch from the candy house.

And it can only allow you to defy it once per battle and should have some kind of cool down timer where it needs to recharge itself after narrowly defying death, which takes 10 real life days. Best saved for a boss fight kind of item. But I'm not sure about it, and ultimately I want the developers to decide that.

However if they add it, they should make it incompatible with revive nano's, meaning you can either use the amulet or a revive nano, but not both, that would in my opinion make the gameplay balanced. as for item name, I've thought of one already, Witch's Curse with a note saying "my enemy shall be your enemy", implying the witch dislikes Lord Fuse.

as for aesthetic items, that's easy, a cape with a picture of Little Dog's bone, or a 2 Stupid Dogs logo. :)
that's it for now, I'm done editing. I hope you all have a pleasant summer and life.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 02:00:35 AM by AGTRigorMortis »

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Fusionfall Legacy suggestion.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 12:26:34 PM »
I feel like this would probably be Rolf as the farmer and either Eddy or Jonny as the boy.

AGTRigorMortis

• A nostalgia seeking gamer.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 10:38:59 AM »
I feel like this would probably be Rolf as the farmer and either Eddy or Jonny as the boy.

That's a good idea, but Rolf wasn't in 2 Stupid Dogs, and this is only a suggestion for content for Fusionfall Legacy.
and the only way they could even make sense of Rolf being in that story mission I suggested is if Peach Creek were somehow geographically linked to Red Riding Hood's home from 2 Stupid Dogs

However we could have Eddy as the liar, being the scam artist that he is, he would be a good candidate for the side mission's storyline. Who else would be dishonest enough to fit the Boy Who Cried Wolf story?

And I may be over thinking it, since it's just fiction.
Still I like the addition to my suggestion, I'd vote it +1 if likes and dislikes where on this website. :)

ltbwolf

• waiting for true vrmmorpgs to come to reality 🕹
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 02:56:07 PM »
Continuing with the ed edd 'n' eddy add on. There is an episode in which Ed is sent some wolf themed items, one of which is a wolf pelt, and they completely freak Rolf out. So maybe have the fusion lair be Fusion Ed with the pelt on (if the Ed Edd 'n' Eddy theme is used), with wolf based fusions throughout the lair.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.