Author Topic: sneak peek black screen please help  (Read 315 times)

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
Re: sneak peek black screen please help
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2018, 11:10:07 PM »
I have checked every single thread about this issue but yea I guess no solution yet?    ???
Unfortunately no. If anyone finds a solution please post it.

Ski_Mask

• IGN: Zeltron 6illion
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2018, 02:51:33 AM »
I have checked every single thread about this issue but yea I guess no solution yet?    ???

I clicked on the uninstall button that is in the corner of the launcher. Then, I ran it as administrator and when the launcher installed again and I pressed play, it started to download updates. When it started up, it was working.

CrimsonMarvel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2018, 05:53:31 AM »

I clicked on the uninstall button that is in the corner of the launcher. Then, I ran it as administrator and when the launcher installed again and I pressed play, it started to download updates. When it started up, it was working.

Unfortunately didn't work for me, hope someone knows another solution.

AbelRamiirez

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2018, 01:41:51 PM »

Try to uninstall retro and reinstall it.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.