Author Topic: If characters get deleted.  (Read 323 times)

10Bendog

• IGN: 10 Ben dog
    • View Profile
    • Email
If characters get deleted.
« on: August 08, 2018, 04:18:38 AM »
So, when I made my character, I gave him a custom name and I didn't know there was a possibility to have him deleted after the BETA. I was wondering if all characters do get erased, will I be able to give a new character the same name after the full release?

BlueDesigns

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: If characters get deleted.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 04:28:01 AM »
I am pretty sure that if the database gets erased that you can get the same name again UNLESS it is already taken by another user.

hudie

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: If characters get deleted.
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 12:53:33 PM »
So, when I made my character, I gave him a custom name and I didn't know there was a possibility to have him deleted after the BETA. I was wondering if all characters do get erased, will I be able to give a new character the same name after the full release?

yeah, I believe if they have to wipe characters then names will also be and you'll have to get it again. Not sure, however.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 01:16:01 PM by hudie »

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.