Author Topic: The most left out shows [6Teen,Out Of Jimmys Head,Squierl Boy]  (Read 260 times)

AirMan88

• Epix Devo Entertainment
    • View Profile
    • Email

These shows where almost forgotten in general therefore they should be brought into the 3D world of cartoon network's FusionFall.First 6teen was a very funny show it was located in  mall by coincidence downtown has a mall looking area where queen morbucks resides.Live Action-Out Of Jimmys Head and Destroy Build Destroy live actions where always left out  but can also have a place.One thing if you remember far enough back to Out Of Jimmy's Head you will maybe recall that it actually involved cartoons in jimmy's head along with a amusement park possibly can be located in-game near or in the city point infected zone.Squirrel Boy was one of those cartoons from childhood you might have watched on a Saturday.Andy and Rodney lived in the subrubs witch should be somewhere near peach creeks. Honorable Mention Total Drama Island over many years it has been speculated that TDI was  in fusionfall.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 11:44:04 PM by AirMan88 »

AgentEggplants

• Formerly Metashadow555
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The most left out shows [6Teen,Out Of Jimmys Head,Squierl Boy]
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 11:16:06 PM »
Yeah they probaaaably aren't gonna touch any fresh tv shows again after what happened.

Squireel boy I'd say has a pretty decent chance though, solely because it was supposed to be in the original game and the developers like restoring unused ideas

carsonpicak14

• Gummi bears bouncing here and there and everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 01:42:30 AM »
I don't know the second show but I would like to see DBD.

also sorry to break this to you but you might want to click on this link.

https://www.forums.fusionfalluniverse.com/index.php?topic=11415.0

though if the news was already broken to you I apologize for miss reading your post.

Poppleworks

• She's so heavy
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 07:32:50 AM »
Total Drama Island was already in the game, but FreshTV (the creators of TDI and 6teen) refused to allow it in the game. Out of Jimmy’s Head I could totally see to a certain extent, but Destroy Build Destroy really depends. Remember that these are real people in the live-action shows, and using them without permission could have even worse legal consequences.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 10:38:31 AM by Poppleworks »

Ferbbat101

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 02:35:50 PM »
Squirrel Boy has the best odds out of all of your suggestion since it's owned/co-owned by CN. I say that because idk if CN owned or co-owned it. As for 6teen, we're not even going to try that again. For DBD I can see t-shirts being made just like how the original game had t-shirts for TDI. Out of Jimmy's head is a bit rough due to it being a live action CGI film. I don't think the devs want to take the chance of trying to implement something when part of the main cast were actual people and I can imagine the possibility of a lawsuit. It's the same reason why they're hesitant on hihi puffyyumi it's a cartoon that aired on CN but they were named and voice acted by their real life counterparts. So out of Jimmy's head is a bit complicated.

AgentEggplants

• Formerly Metashadow555
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 04:10:02 PM »
I think these sorts of things are good for camoes and nods. Stuff like this that exists and deserves something of a spot in the Fusionfall universe, but isn't well liked or remembered enough to get a full role in the game. Posters and the like, that'd be neat.

I know it's been suggested that the Out Of Jimmy's head characters be an in-universe cartoon franchise, and I think that'd be a neat way to do it.

AirMan88

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 06:09:07 PM »
Total Drama Island was already in the game, but FreshTV (the creators of TDI and 6teen) refused to allow it in the game. Out of Jimmy’s Head I could totally see to a certain extent, but Destroy Build Destroy really depends. Remember that these are real people in the live-action shows, and using them without permission could have even worse legal consequences.
Fully understood Out Of Jimmys Head and Squirrel Boy probley are most likely to be implemented into the game world.

AirMan88

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2018, 11:44:32 PM »
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 11:57:15 PM by AirMan88 »

AgentEggplants

• Formerly Metashadow555
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2018, 12:10:50 AM »
Class of 3000 was in the original game so yeah it's valid for Fusionfall

Numbuh1Nerd

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2018, 04:25:51 AM »
Squirrel Boy would be a nice inclusion, and Out of Jimmy's Head would make for a fun little reference - not using the characters outright, but maybe throwing in an item or a little hidden easter egg somewhere to it. The rest are pretty much completely out of the question, though.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.