Author Topic: Any way a Dev or CT can change my name?  (Read 253 times)

MasterNickAlmighty

• Photoshop Maker/Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Any way a Dev or CT can change my name?
« on: August 11, 2018, 12:41:53 PM »
I want to have a custom name because when I made my first character and put the custom name in, it didn't approve since it didn't have a space and wasn't aware of that at time. So, I was just curious if a dev or a CT can change it? I know its a stretch to do that, but I'm just wondering if there is. It is Masternickalmighty with no spaces, I wasn't aware that it had to have two parts to the name.  I just wanted to ask before I make a new character with a custom name.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 12:43:37 PM by MasterNickAlmighty »

Layce_Kayse

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Any way a Dev or CT can change my name?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 12:52:19 PM »
If possible, the same happened with me. I wanted my character names Kayse and didn't have any plans for a secound name to be apart of that. I did make a secound character with two names after putting 2 and 2 together. The character I was trying to name Kayse is currently "Acacia Xylonzen," if you do help out with this.

Layce_Kayse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 06:43:59 PM »
Bump, please help out.

ZacApex666

• FFR Member | OG FF Player | Uchiha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 08:03:12 PM »
Sadly, the only ruling under changing a name is deleting and restarting the character completely. This is to prevent players from flooding the Devs with requests to constantly name change, and they have mentioned that they will look into it in the possible future.

foxinahoodie

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 09:29:51 PM »
 Unsure if this could ever happen, but in a few other MMORPGs Iíve played the devs put in a very highly priced item that would allow you to change your name once. The price made sure it wouldnít be abused and it saved the devs from constant requests for name changes. Whether this would be possible in the full release or not Iím not sure of, bu I think itís something to consider. For Beta though (especially since we donít know if our characters will get wiped) it might not be worth it.

Layce_Kayse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2018, 11:23:20 PM »
Unsure if this could ever happen, but in a few other MMORPGs Iíve played the devs put in a very highly priced item that would allow you to change your name once. The price made sure it wouldnít be abused and it saved the devs from constant requests for name changes. Whether this would be possible in the full release or not Iím not sure of, bu I think itís something to consider. For Beta though (especially since we donít know if our characters will get wiped) it might not be worth it.

Yeah, that makes sense. My only problem with char wipes, and why I think they won't do it, is because they've ended when you can get an 'early access' cap with the exclamation mark and I don't think they'd keep track of who has or doesn't have one. So, if they do need to wipe the characters, then they'd end up making a lot of people mad by getting rid of those.

Shanderraa

• Resident of the 7th Layer of Irony. they/them
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2018, 11:24:06 PM »

Can't ask for money, for copyright

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.