Author Topic: Kinda major bug involving changing screen resolution  (Read 152 times)

Schlobster

• View Profile
    • Email
Kinda major bug involving changing screen resolution
« on: August 12, 2018, 12:23:25 AM »
First of all I'd like to thank everyone working hard to make this game great. I really appreciate everything you're doing. I understand it's still in beta but I'd like to mention a bug I encountered. When I finished the tutorial I tried setting the game to a different resolution and it freaked out several times than soft froze my computer. I could still hear game audio, but nothing I tried worked. Alt f4, alt tab, ctrl alt delete, etc. It wasn't anything a quick restart fixed, but I thought I'd let you guys know. Thanks for reading my topic and thank you for bringing back my childhood!

EMPMNSBO

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Kinda major bug involving changing screen resolution
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 08:38:56 PM »
I have the same problem. Is there a solution yet?

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.