Author Topic: I have a question about future updates  (Read 849 times)

Fancystopperman

• The galaxy is ours to grasp. Let us reach!
    • View Profile
    • Email
I have a question about future updates
« on: August 23, 2018, 12:12:35 PM »
That legacy update thread says that they're hitting the early stuff harder so the next updates feel more like a preview to an upcoming event than a tease. I also heard that they really can't do anything without testing the server and the devs dealing with that are focusing their energy on Retro to get it out faster.

Once Retro is all set and done, what will that mean for the tutorial and future for Legacy? Once Retro comes out, should the people more excited for Legacy start getting hyped for updates?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 12:22:00 PM by Fancystopperman »

Layce_Kayse

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: I have a question about future updates
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 12:16:13 PM »
That legacy update thread says that they're hitting the early stuff harder so the next updates feel more like a preview to an upcoming event than a tease. I also heard that they really can't do anything without testing the server and the devs dealing with that are focusing their energy on Retro to get it out faster.

Once Retro is all set and done, what will that mean for the tutorial and future for Legacy? Once Retro comes out, should the people more excited for Legacy start getting hyped for updates?

That was really the whole point of getting into nitty gritty with Retro, even from the beginning before they started cracking down on the updates. T'was primarily to tithe people over for the release of Legacy. So, yes, we should see a jump in production for Legacy once Retro is done and settled for everybody to play and be happy with while waiting for Legacy.

Fancystopperman

• The galaxy is ours to grasp. Let us reach!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 04:11:40 PM »

That was really the whole point of getting into nitty gritty with Retro, even from the beginning before they started cracking down on the updates. T'was primarily to tithe people over for the release of Legacy. So, yes, we should see a jump in production for Legacy once Retro is done and settled for everybody to play and be happy with while waiting for Legacy.
I thought they made Retro for the people nostalgic over the original.

Sigmon123

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 08:00:00 AM »
Where is the Scamper in Orchid Bay? Also I know this is a Retro come on Remove the Limit on vehicles if you buy its yours to keep. I want to make a quick getaway from OP enemies when I am exploring to got o Register the Warps.

Nari

• Don't let anyone to change you, You be yourself!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 06:35:05 PM »
Where is the Scamper in Orchid Bay? Also I know this is a Retro come on Remove the Limit on vehicles if you buy its yours to keep. I want to make a quick getaway from OP enemies when I am exploring to got o Register the Warps.

This is the Legacy section.

Xynshor

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 11:11:51 PM »
I haven't heard much in a while.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.