Author Topic: Two glitches, I hope.  (Read 376 times)

10Bendog

• IGN: 10 Ben dog
    • View Profile
    • Email
Two glitches, I hope.
« on: August 30, 2018, 03:45:45 PM »
So a few days ago while I was playing, my internet got taken down for a minute. When it came back and I entered the game, it told me that someone else was using the account. This happened once more when the internet went down again.
I'm pretty sure this is very easily explained, but I do have a lot of anxiety of being hacked, because when I played the original, I lost a lot of characters because I would periodically get hacked.

Also, this just happened. I was playing as a new character and when i tried to exit the game to the character selection screen, I got a message that my ID or password were incorrect, which made absolutely no sense. Why would it show me that while I'm in my account? I exited the page and started all over and it was all fine.

I'm thinking both of these were just random glitches, but I still thought to share them anyway.

BlackAttack

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Two glitches, I hope.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 04:02:55 PM »
Losing connection to internet and restarting the game prompts the "character ID is in use" for me too. I had this happen anytime I turned off wifi while playing. So I don't think you should worry about that notification.

doomreaper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 04:25:52 PM »
I get both of those notifications all the time

Elemental

• IGN: Fire Elemental
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 07:12:58 PM »
When you suddenly disconnect off a server, your character has a time-out, the time-out period is usually 30-60 seconds in most games, in an mmo like FusionFall I assume it would be higher. Anyways until that time out period the server treats you as if you are logged in. This is quite normal in any online game.

The second occurrence that happened seems like an actual glitch, no idea.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 07:15:12 PM by Elemental »

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.