Author Topic: The idea of Dragon Ball Z (Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza)  (Read 1224 times)

Fancystopperman

• The galaxy is ours to grasp. Let us reach!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The idea of Dragon Ball Z (Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza)
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2018, 04:04:09 PM »
The thing is, there isn't really a good reason to put it on. I'm all for it, but even I would decline if they're lazily inserted in .

AgentEggplants

• Formerly Metashadow555
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2018, 04:15:43 PM »
The show's connection to Cartoon Network is flimsy at best, and it currently airs on adult swim, meaning it's current incarnations aren't even on Cartoon Network. It just doesn't feel right.

Basically you just described Samurai Jack but I don't see anyone against putting that into the game?
Both shows were featured on CN and eventually stopped showing there and went to Adult swim but no one once tried to stop Samurai Jack from coming into the game.
Samurai Jack was produced 100% by Cartoon Network and was moved to Adult Swim after the original game's creation. The point I was trying to make was that Dragon Ball was a disposable rerun property for the network, and it has no history with it enough to make it a worthy inclusion. Seriously, do you think there's a single person on earth who sees Dragon Ball and thinks "oh wow, a cartoon network classic!"?

Shadowflame

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2018, 04:22:44 PM »
The show's connection to Cartoon Network is flimsy at best, and it currently airs on adult swim, meaning it's current incarnations aren't even on Cartoon Network. It just doesn't feel right.

Basically you just described Samurai Jack but I don't see anyone against putting that into the game?
Both shows were featured on CN and eventually stopped showing there and went to Adult swim but no one once tried to stop Samurai Jack from coming into the game.
Samurai Jack was produced 100% by Cartoon Network and was moved to Adult Swim after the original game's creation. The point I was trying to make was that Dragon Ball was a disposable rerun property for the network, and it has no history with it enough to make it a worthy inclusion. Seriously, do you think there's a single person on earth who sees Dragon Ball and thinks "oh wow, a cartoon network classic!"?
  It feels weird to quote a quote and the thing is you're perfectly right on the aspect of how people are gonna remember and think of it as an Cn classic but the history part i'd have to disagree with considering how the start of Dbz all the way up to (before the buu saga) was on CN. CN did plan to continue but consider Hercule was called "Mr.coco" Parents didn't like that and thus they stopped showing dbz on CN.

Zor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2018, 05:12:16 PM »
Legally since they are still making Dragon Ball material it doesn't seem like a good idea, as for your nerfing thing its explained in game that the alien tech is whats being disrupted, why would the fusion matter have any affect on the Ki(life force of Dragon Ball characters). One last thing about saying Dragon Ball is appropriate despite the death and blood. The first series had everything from nosebleeds, panties, and "pat pat". Ain't exactly kid appropriate.

Shadowflame

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2018, 05:18:02 PM »
Legally since they are still making Dragon Ball material it doesn't seem like a good idea, as for your nerfing thing its explained in game that the alien tech is whats being disrupted, why would the fusion matter have any affect on the Ki(life force of Dragon Ball characters). One last thing about saying Dragon Ball is appropriate despite the death and blood. The first series had everything from nosebleeds, panties, and "pat pat". Ain't exactly kid appropriate.

yeah db/dbz did have a decent amount of blood but dbs didn't have much if any blood at all, and I get it it's not the most kid like show but You gotta look at this from a different perspective, Samurai jack has blood in ever episode (s2 not sure about s1) and Edd Ed and Eddy had people getting scammed out of money but ok  :)

octog123

• Bring on the noise complaints
    • View Profile
    • marco fan.
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2018, 05:29:37 PM »
I'm not being rude. I'm just stating the fact's that dragon Ball can't be added.
Please don't speak as if you know what the producers of the game would do, it's not right to speak on the behalf of the staff/mods when really you just don't want these 3 dbz characters in the game for whatever reason.

That makes zero sense. I never speak for them.

Shadowflame

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2018, 05:33:53 PM »
I'm not being rude. I'm just stating the fact's that dragon Ball can't be added.
Please don't speak as if you know what the producers of the game would do, it's not right to speak on the behalf of the staff/mods when really you just don't want these 3 dbz characters in the game for whatever reason.

That makes zero sense. I never speak for them.

It would be "I never spoke for them" but I think I might've quoted the wrong thing you said then because before you made it sound as if you were speaking on behalf of them and knew the decision the creators would make. my bad for quoting the wrong thing though.

carsonpicak14

• "Change happens as time passes by."
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2018, 05:41:49 PM »
I'm Not entirely sure if anyone has brought up this idea before for legacy but I want to.

If I recall correctly Dragon ball Z actually used to be shown on Cartoon Network, first time posting on this forum so don't bash on this idea completely please?
The thing is (I doubt it) but if this were actually added into Legacy i'm not saying keep them how they are because that would be op to have characters like that, I would say nerf them like Ben, like how he can't use the omnitrix (if I spelled that right).
It could be made so that because of the fusion matter they can't fly or transform because I don't know about anyone else but I would love to have a nano Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza!

Fusion goo can't control that, they can screw up tech by making the tech no longer work but they can't change flight, super strength or transformation powers, we know this because first the PPG who can fly, and have super strength, as well as aku who can fly, has super strength, and transformation powers.
Though some people would like to see nanos of these characters it can't happen.

TheRealMarcel

• The user is a human being.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube channel
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2018, 07:16:57 PM »
No. -1

Zor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2018, 01:33:19 PM »

yeah db/dbz did have a decent amount of blood but dbs didn't have much if any blood at all, and I get it it's not the most kid like show but You gotta look at this from a different perspective, Samurai jack has blood in ever episode (s2 not sure about s1) and Edd Ed and Eddy had people getting scammed out of money but ok  :)

You completely ignored me mentioning how the original Dragon Ball series had nosebleeds, panties, and perverts as my main reasoning to why its not kid appropriate.

dragon_slayer

• Hello there
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2018, 01:40:54 PM »
Eh why not. If there is Goku, why not Fusion Goku or Goku black? Fighting Goku Black would be funny lol

I doubt they’ll add manga characters. They will need Shuiesha’s rights (or different magazine idk which one) to get them

Shadowflame

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2018, 06:10:50 PM »

You completely ignored me mentioning how the original Dragon Ball series had nosebleeds, panties, and perverts as my main reasoning to why its not kid appropriate.

My bad, it was suppose to be a joke I get it dbz isn't the most kid friendly show with the stuff they do including the things you mentioned but i'm just saying it would be fun to have a fusion/nano Goku

Worriz129

• “Handling a man’s turtle!”
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2018, 03:06:33 PM »
Personally, I’d love Dragon Ball in FF if the devs ever decided to add it. However, the fact that DB isn’t owned by CN May put it out of the running for inclusion after the Total Drama incident.

Rezilia

• There's no way to know our future foe scenarios
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2018, 04:09:32 PM »
All anime is instantly invalidated because they're 100% Japanese owned and CN could not possibly make successful contracts with those companies to put their IPs in this game if the game was official.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.