Author Topic: Full Inventory Of Boss Crates  (Read 1373 times)

FoxxTail

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Full Inventory Of Boss Crates
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2018, 02:02:01 PM »
I've been trying to hunt bosses but when I did, me and my team looked for an hour and a half and found nothing.

Yujo_Jacy_Coyote

• IGN: Jace Jumpycoyote;happy to be playing again=D
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2018, 02:29:04 PM »
^Did your team move around, actively checking where the bosses are known to spawn throughout their routes? If you donít know when it spawns you are at a bit of a disadvantage since you have no idea when it will actually be around, which means staying put isnít gonna work out too well.
Itís the death time that is almost as important as getting aggro, since it guarentees when the boss spawns next. Finding the bosses alive is a problem though, since they can be killed quickly by other teams before your team even gets the chance to see it.

Fancystopperman

• I'm a contrarian that roots for the bad side
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2018, 02:30:32 PM »
What's the name of that song?

ElitePete

• IGN Don Doom
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2018, 05:53:40 PM »

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.