Author Topic: Will the tutorial/future be released first or will it all come out together?  (Read 366 times)

Fancystopperman

• I'm a contrarian that roots for the bad side
    • View Profile
    • Email
If the tutorial and/or future is coming out first then will the characters have a chance at being wiped?

AgentEggplants

• Formerly Metashadow555
    • View Profile
    • Email
They said they're working on earlier parts of the game so something can come out considerably earlier, so I'd say it's almost certain we'll see the future first.

Xynshor

• View Profile
    • Email
That makes sense:

Releasing the game a little at a time, a strategy that actually can work well.

Fancystopperman

• View Profile
    • Email
Do you think they could add stuff to it when things start to get dry?

Xynshor

• View Profile
    • Email
You can ask the Legacy team.

I know that they have both the game AND real life to deal with. :-[

Fancystopperman

• View Profile
    • Email
You can ask the Legacy team.
I haven't seen them online in days. I also feel like this question is something they would and should avoid.

Xynshor

• View Profile
    • Email
It's their choice.

As long as they show their progress, I can wait.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.