Author Topic: Stair Studdering  (Read 67 times)

Oldfogie

• View Profile
    • Email
Stair Studdering
« on: September 13, 2018, 08:33:54 AM »
I'm not sure if this was an old feature but when I walk up stairs like at the gazebo in Pokey Oaks South, my character stutters like he is trying to take the stairs one step at a time and shutters the whole way up. Is this intended or is this an bug?

Pistol_SpaceAir

• FusionFall Subscriber
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
    • Email
Re: Stair Studdering
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 01:18:54 AM »
This was just how the gazebo was built, doubt it can be fixed, this is also a old build of Unity, so uh, expect things to not be so accurate lol.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.