Author Topic: Nano Fusions!  (Read 645 times)

Crystal_Ranger_Danny

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Nano Fusions!
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2018, 12:47:05 PM »
great idea
Thanks to you too ma man!  :D

Also i just added a new update to this idea, make sure you check it out ;D
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 12:57:16 PM by Crystal_Ranger_Danny »

carsonpicak14

• Gummi bears bouncing here and there and everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2018, 02:14:44 PM »
Well, I mean it's not bad? but it looks extremely messy, would decrease Nano's importance and have countless hours on the hundreds of weird combinations even if the choices are limited, it just sounds like a crazy idea out of Billy and Mandy or something, not fit for a game.
Had to disagree :-\
I have to admit most/some fusions are just weird, sound like they came from billy and mandy and dont fit at all, but they could atleast but other good ones in the game. Just look how cool some designs look like: aku bloo, aku infection jack, modercai and rigby fusion (it doesn't have a name), nergal grim, fungus thingy (gumball and darwin), fusion infection megas, symbonic-titan, bubbles mandy, jake suit/ice finn, sector z opratives etc
It also would make more sense for Belladona Nano to exist and other upcoming alternate Nanos.
I would have to say no,
1. people would just change all the powers to certain sets and maybe even lose nano powers because of this.
2. Though some may see nano powers are less worth than other it just matters how you use it.
3. Even if it is certain nanos and not all nanos that can't fuse would probably be thought of as lower,
4. Instead maybe have it where they just get new cosmetics but not new powers, kind of like costumes where now people can just suggest what they look like.
People won't really lose Nano powers, they could easily defuse the fusion or turn the fusion into a seperate Nano.
Nano powers weren't balanced in the og game tbh, everyone would just do health, leech and any other nano or they would just do jump, rocket and run. (Thats the most common one i saw.)
Nanos won't be tought as lower because it just adds a few more slots to the Nano book, Fusible Nanos doesn't equal with more powerful than normal Nanos.
New cosmetics would be really neat but then the devs would have to change do whole basic battle system.

Thanks you two for showing me how you two see it.  :)
+1
Thanks dude ::)

1. I donít remember seeing anything about defusing nanos on your post.
2. They would be more powerful, if a nano can have any power then you can easily have it be the best of the best.
3. The answer to number four is contradictory in order to make this fusion work you have to make a new version of the croc pot and you also have to add new things to it as well (like the power to defuse which you mentioned in the argument) so if they have to remake it to get either choice when they are basically the same thing with one already reconfirmed I donít really see them making it.
4. I reread your original and it didnít really make sense in some areas, if belladonna is confirmed to be her own nano why would they redo and change all the work that they did just to fit this new system.

Crystal_Ranger_Danny

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2018, 03:20:39 AM »
Well, I mean it's not bad? but it looks extremely messy, would decrease Nano's importance and have countless hours on the hundreds of weird combinations even if the choices are limited, it just sounds like a crazy idea out of Billy and Mandy or something, not fit for a game.
Had to disagree :-\
I have to admit most/some fusions are just weird, sound like they came from billy and mandy and dont fit at all, but they could atleast but other good ones in the game. Just look how cool some designs look like: aku bloo, aku infection jack, modercai and rigby fusion (it doesn't have a name), nergal grim, fungus thingy (gumball and darwin), fusion infection megas, symbonic-titan, bubbles mandy, jake suit/ice finn, sector z opratives etc
It also would make more sense for Belladona Nano to exist and other upcoming alternate Nanos.
I would have to say no,
1. people would just change all the powers to certain sets and maybe even lose nano powers because of this.
2. Though some may see nano powers are less worth than other it just matters how you use it.
3. Even if it is certain nanos and not all nanos that can't fuse would probably be thought of as lower,
4. Instead maybe have it where they just get new cosmetics but not new powers, kind of like costumes where now people can just suggest what they look like.
People won't really lose Nano powers, they could easily defuse the fusion or turn the fusion into a seperate Nano.
Nano powers weren't balanced in the og game tbh, everyone would just do health, leech and any other nano or they would just do jump, rocket and run. (Thats the most common one i saw.)
Nanos won't be tought as lower because it just adds a few more slots to the Nano book, Fusible Nanos doesn't equal with more powerful than normal Nanos.
New cosmetics would be really neat but then the devs would have to change do whole basic battle system.

Thanks you two for showing me how you two see it.  :)
+1
Thanks dude ::)

1. I donít remember seeing anything about defusing nanos on your post.
2. They would be more powerful, if a nano can have any power then you can easily have it be the best of the best.
3. The answer to number four is contradictory in order to make this fusion work you have to make a new version of the croc pot and you also have to add new things to it as well (like the power to defuse which you mentioned in the argument) so if they have to remake it to get either choice when they are basically the same thing with one already reconfirmed I donít really see them making it.
4. I reread your original and it didnít really make sense in some areas, if belladonna is confirmed to be her own nano why would they redo and change all the work that they did just to fit this new system.
you have to check me post really clearly, i mentioned defuse a couple of times. you cant choose which powers the nano is gonna get, you will only have the selection of the 2 nanos that are fusing with each other (Rex and Upgrades case is stun, damage, drain, run and guard.)
Belladona is basically Secondary Nano, they could easily change that.
They could still use the system they have right now, but could add some more stuff to it.
I get you dont see it happening, but heys every person is different am i right?  ;)

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.