Author Topic: Omnitrix Heroes  (Read 1374 times)

Gameplayer

• I follow God. I`m invisible - like those vehicles
    • View Profile
Omnitrix Heroes
« on: September 24, 2018, 05:55:55 PM »
Omnitrix Heroes

The Omnitrix Heroes are a group of Ben 10 wannabes with our own "Omnitrix" and set of aliens into which we can transform. The same forum rules apply, and any member found breaking those rules can result in being removed from the group. Member of this group are categorized into smaller groups depending on when they are accepted.

Being that no Omnitrix/Ultimatrix items are in the game, we can use certain items to pull off looking like alien transformations, such as a Jetray Mask and Wings with a beanie to look like Jetray. Other aliens might need more creativity, such as a Dark Avenger Helmet to look like Fasttrack. Apart from accessories, items that every alien can wear include long-sleeved pants and shirts that cover the hands, such as the Toasty Jacket from Goat`s Junkyard. If you are part of the lucky few who has them, the Omnitrix Kicks can be worn when transformed into an alien.

Faction missions are invented by the leader of each faction, and each faction is led by me (for now) and will consist of no more than three other players. I will typically be available to play and meet up around 3 PM on Saturdays and, if two or more Omnitrix Heroes are online, the mission can begin.

The current list of members are as follows:

Faction #1
Faction #2

When we met, the group went on one mission. The following is a log of the completed mission and the mission that would have proceeded it:

"Author" Signing (Level 4):
The "author" of the Dyna-Mice comic book series went missing, and clues of his disappearance were present in Sector V. After finding clues in Pokey Oaks and Peach Creek, we were eventually led to the very comic book store where the "author" works. Ben Treasureclawson theorized that he could have been swallowed by a Gravel Golem, so Jury Rigg and the other factions obtained enough samples so the professor could test this theory. According to him, it was possible, so the Powerpuff Girls will look into it if the "author" doesn`t show up.

Ultramagnetic Abhenry (Level 5):
The Ultramagno Beetles of Sector V have made off with To`kustar DNA. With enough DNA, Fuse will be able to make a Way Big Fusion! The Omnitrix Heroes have been called to retrieve the DNA the lower-leveled monsters already have.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 01:08:48 AM by Gameplayer »

PoH

• ''Where there is smoke there is fire!''-Smoke
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Omni-Enhanced Omnitrix Wielders
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 10:37:20 PM »
I'm reachable everyday and anytime. Ready whenever! IGN: P o H

Gameplayer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 10:55:38 PM »
I'm reachable everyday and anytime. Ready whenever! IGN: P o H
Got it. Saturday at 2 PM EST good?

PoH

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 06:13:41 PM »
Sounds good!

Gameplayer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 10:56:02 PM »
HOLD YOUR HORSES!

You are free to go to the Past, but I recommend not leveling up past Level 4. Apparently, one of our favorite aliens, Clockwork, is able to be unlocked from someone in Sector V. I will be in Sector V (The Past) to receive this armor at roughly 3 PM EST this Saturday.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 11:24:12 PM by Gameplayer »

Gameplayer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2018, 10:23:21 AM »
Actually, game is fine for me now. Feel free to meet me whenever, but I won`t be on at 2 PM anyway.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 11:21:24 AM by Gameplayer »

Gameplayer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2018, 04:57:48 PM »
Last Saturday was a fail. How about THIS Saturday at 3 PM EST?

PoH

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2018, 08:22:53 PM »
Yes for sure!

Gameplayer

• View Profile
Re: Omnitrix Heroes
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2018, 08:31:42 PM »
I friended you, but as I said, the group won`t be operational until players e-mail each other. I also changed the name of the group to be more chat-friendly.

spdrgrl

• It's Hero Time! ~ ( ̀ώ )
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2018, 02:47:32 PM »
Hey there~

I'm still around; just hadnt had a chance to check the forums... been too busy playing the game lol.

so... i managed to get my hands on the ben 10 jacket.. but im under level 20 lol...

Anyone here happen to know the hack to wear it if you're under level 36?

spdrgrl

• It's Hero Time! ~ ( ̀ώ )
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2018, 02:49:37 PM »
Also; im up for meeting up with anyone here in the game!!! :D share your in game name with me in a message if you'd like to meet!!!

Gameplayer

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2018, 10:58:31 PM »
so... i managed to get my hands on the ben 10 jacket.. but im under level 20 lol...

Anyone here happen to know the hack to wear it if you're under level 36?
Don`t hack, but you can combine the jacket with some lower level item in the Croc Pot./

I added you to the new group officially. I`ll be playing some time around Sunday afternoon and late nights of this weekend./
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 11:00:54 PM by Gameplayer »

Nathanthebear

• Hello I'm Murdoc Niccals From Gorillaz!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2018, 03:03:47 PM »
Also; im up for meeting up with anyone here in the game!!! :D share your in game name with me in a message if you'd like to meet!!!
I'm willing to meet you in-game, want me to tell you my in-game name? Also does anybody have any cannonbolt armor? I could use it by now. I can try to pay with taros but Im gonna need to get myself some.

Nathanthebear

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2018, 03:05:32 PM »
I wish to also join this group, my IGN is Ben Treasureclawson.

Nathanthebear

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2018, 03:06:56 PM »
The time i'm available is 3:00 PT - 12:00 PT for me and I may be busy doing missions or doing nanos most of the time.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.