Author Topic: Admiral's Drop Shop - ONLINE (and selling EVERYTHING)  (Read 21659 times)

admiralflashdodger

• I fought Fuse and all I got was a gumball.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Admiral and Nova's Shop of Stuff - Offline
« Reply #570 on: January 03, 2019, 03:18:04 PM »
What can I get with an Atomic Engine?

I'm not really interested in engines tbh, sorry.
How about a Black Ace for your style rifle and swamp fire torch?

Tempting, though I've been thinking of waiting until I get to level 36 and trading the full set when I don't need it any more. I'm currently working up to max level.

AceAgentAbyys

• ace agentabyys ツ
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: January 04, 2019, 12:11:45 AM »
Big Chill Torso, Pants, and Shoes for 90k?

Asian

• IGN: Asian Boy
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #572 on: January 04, 2019, 12:20:52 AM »
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 02:28:28 AM by Asian »

admiralflashdodger

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Admiral and Nova's Shop of Stuff - ONLINE
« Reply #573 on: January 04, 2019, 07:12:06 AM »
Back online.

Asian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #574 on: January 04, 2019, 10:26:23 AM »

Tempting, though I've been thinking of waiting until I get to level 36 and trading the full set when I don't need it any more. I'm currently working up to max level.
I also have an extra Ben 10 Jacket, Mercury Shirt, Velocity Shirt, Mercury Pants, Velocity Boots, and a Pink Guitar if those interest you. I unfortunately made a deal for the Black Ace, sorry. Would you take any of the above for your Swampfire Torch?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 10:48:30 AM by Asian »

dragonair500

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #575 on: January 04, 2019, 11:21:31 AM »
How much are you selling an Ice Set for?

lycan565

• IGN: Sky Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 04, 2019, 02:11:24 PM »
Is this what you are looking for?

admiralflashdodger

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #577 on: January 04, 2019, 02:57:28 PM »
Is this what you are looking for?

Yes, exactly! No idea why the icon looks red when they're blue. It's been confusing me for a while now.

admiralflashdodger

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #578 on: January 04, 2019, 02:58:12 PM »

I also have an extra Ben 10 Jacket, Mercury Shirt, Velocity Shirt, Mercury Pants, Velocity Boots, and a Pink Guitar if those interest you. I unfortunately made a deal for the Black Ace, sorry. Would you take any of the above for your Swampfire Torch?

To be honest only the Ben 10 jacket really interests me but that's not an equal trade.

Asian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #579 on: January 04, 2019, 06:29:03 PM »

To be honest only the Ben 10 jacket really interests me but that's not an equal trade.
Mmm what would you be willing to trade for the jacket in that case?

admiralflashdodger

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #580 on: January 04, 2019, 07:24:45 PM »
Bumpdate = I've finally hit max level and defeated Fuse!

admiralflashdodger

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #581 on: January 04, 2019, 07:32:02 PM »

Actually pink guitar doesn't sound bad. Though for the jacket I could do Taijutsu shirt and pants, blue leviathan, green or red bio. I don't have much outside of sets.

Asian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #582 on: January 04, 2019, 07:57:57 PM »

Actually pink guitar doesn't sound bad. Though for the jacket I could do Taijutsu shirt and pants, blue leviathan, green or red bio. I don't have much outside of sets.
I'll gladly take the Blue Leviathan. As for the pink guitar, what do you have to offer (same stuff as above?)?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 07:59:54 PM by Asian »

admiralflashdodger

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #583 on: January 04, 2019, 08:00:08 PM »

I'll gladly take the Blue Leviathan. As for the pink guitar, are you trading the same stuff mentioned above for it or do i get more options?  :)

Never mind on the jacket, I got one. However, I'm happy trading the Swampfire torch for pink guitar. Are you online now? I'm just about to log off for the night.

Asian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #584 on: January 04, 2019, 08:09:21 PM »

I'll gladly take the Blue Leviathan. As for the pink guitar, are you trading the same stuff mentioned above for it or do i get more options?  :)

Never mind on the jacket, I got one. However, I'm happy trading the Swampfire torch for pink guitar. Are you online now? I'm just about to log off for the night.
Nah unfortunately I can't get on until 3-4 hours later. But yeah we have a deal! Also good luck on collecting the other guitars, I see ur trying to complete the set. I'll let you know when I'm online and we'll trade from there.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.