Author Topic: How do Gumballs work with nanos with active abilities?  (Read 177 times)

trickymanic

• View Profile
    • Email
How do Gumballs work with nanos with active abilities?
« on: October 11, 2018, 01:55:22 AM »
If i use a Gumball on numbuh 2 who has speed boost will i move faster? doesnt seem so  ::)

AceTrainerGreen

• YouTuber
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Re: How do Gumballs work with nanos with active abilities?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 02:11:15 AM »
You do. The speed hack from the OG game confirms this. The value for walking would be 600. With a speed nano, it would jump to 800. I forgot the exact number with gumball, but I think it may have been 850.

xlr85657

• What Do
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 06:21:03 AM »
its not a giant difference

Plisskenn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 08:02:43 AM »
your speed when gumballed is 830

iRonnoc5

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 09:45:54 AM »
I know for a fact that bonus and scavenge get an extra ~4% boost with gumballs, including from missions, and run gets a slight speed boost, but I'm pretty sure most other abilities just have a decreased stamina drain from what I've heard

Marnetti

• I like to art
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 09:48:30 AM »
What does it do on rocket, jump and ninja?

iRonnoc5

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 09:58:20 AM »

For most activated abilities like rocket, I'm pretty sure they all just decrease stamina use

Jump and Sneak also follow this rule I believe

Finn_Hornhoover

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2018, 10:07:46 AM »

For most activated abilities like rocket, I'm pretty sure they all just decrease stamina use

Where did you get this from? I've never heard of anything like Gumballs making Nano Powers last longer. Gumballs definitely increase the effectiveness of most active powers like Heal, Damage, Leech etc.

With Gumballs, I'm pretty sure you get a higher boost for Jump. I believe Rocket throws you higher in the air. On Sneak, I don't think it has any effect, but it might decrease the monsters' aggro range further.

iRonnoc5

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2018, 10:13:46 AM »

Where did you get this from? I've never heard of anything like Gumballs making Nano Powers last longer. Gumballs definitely increase the effectiveness of most active powers like Heal, Damage, Leech etc.

With Gumballs, I'm pretty sure you get a higher boost for Jump. I believe Rocket throws you higher in the air. On Sneak, I don't think it has any effect, but it might decrease the monsters' aggro range further.

well shoot I was lied to because I asked about exactly this topic a while ago

Me

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2018, 11:54:00 AM »
I am not *sure* but I can definitely feel the advertised 20% difference in every nano power when I'm using gumballs.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.